Re: TICKETS NEEDED & SPARES AVAILABLE.....?

newgroundrodney wrote:
Coxy wrote:Hello all..looking for 2 adult tickets (together) please. Can't get to rodders for general sale tomorrow. Can bank transfer or paypal at any time. Ideally then collect tickets in or around wembley or at harrow borough fc where we expect to park.

Many thanks in advance

have you had any response to this yet?...

Hello..no mate not as yet.

kempo wrote:
Coxy wrote:Hello all..looking for 2 adult tickets (together) please. Can't get to rodders for general sale tomorrow. Can bank transfer or paypal at any time. Ideally then collect tickets in or around wembley or at harrow borough fc where we expect to park.

Many thanks in advance
Hi Coxy I have 2 spare adult tickets for sale
Hi mate..how much please and are they together ?

The Dip wrote:
Shaunncfc wrote:Every single thread ends up being taken over by one argument or another...
For the love of God, Allah and all things County.... we are supposed to all be on the same side here...
can we not have an amnesty and concentrate on getting excited :-/
Yes, strangely enough, the same person(s) appear to be involved in those petty arguments.

I rarely post on here but log on to the board as I genuinely like to read what county fans have to say on certain matters. Sadly, I'm getting rather bored of doing so, seeing playtime-like squabbles every occasion I log on.

I imagine there are others like me
Agreed, I have a new motto: "don't feed the Troll". I don't think we have to guess who anyone is talking about.