Re: Getting to Wembley

chris p wrote:We're getting off at junc 3 or junc 4 m25 either one and not going as far as North circular....
We're parking in a school which is manned for whole of game and is a 9 min walk to the ground... £15

If anyone want the parking details let me know
Is that oakington primary school ?

Good Morning!
Following something posted up earlier I looked at the options of parking locally on someone's driveway.
I was amazed at the number available, seems a massive money earner for local householders.
Several sites too. I chose Justpark, got a driveway about 10 mins walk away for £12.80 Very simple , just create an account and pay online, booking reference sent and confirmation instantly. Also contact owner option ( I asked about best directions and got instant reply)
So cheaper for three than the tube, no
Mad scramble to get out afterwards .

With £10 match tickets it's a cheap night out!

Phil in npton

We parked at Oakington Manor Primary before a Coldplay concert last year - easy to get to, but still took a little while to get away afterwards as the local roads are double parked, with some oncoming traffic and there's only a couple of roads to get onto the main road, and everything else snarls up too.

They're well organised, it's secure and patrolled, traffic clears their property well afterwards without too much delay, and there are toilets on the site too.

However, if you get out quickly you'll beat the gridlock build up on Harrow Road back to the North Circular, from where there's no traffic (or there won't be at 1030-11pm anyway).