Re: A Change is as good as a Rest.

somerton moss wrote:The team have been outstanding so far this season in every shape and form but with fixtures coming up thick and fast rotating the squad now is crucial.
Apart from the two games this week, and two games over Easter, we haven't got another week with a midweek fixture for the rest of the season.

SJG99 wrote:
somerton moss wrote:The team have been outstanding so far this season in every shape and form but with fixtures coming up thick and fast rotating the squad now is crucial.
Apart from the two games this week, and two games over Easter, we haven't got another week with a midweek fixture for the rest of the season.

Also, with 15 games left, 9 are at home.

SJG99 wrote:
Plus Mansfield a week tomorrow. And I wouldn't be surprised if Notts win at Swansea and the game due on the 17th needs a new date.

George Street-Bridge wrote:
SJG99 wrote:
Plus Mansfield a week tomorrow. And I wouldn't be surprised if Notts win at Swansea and the game due on the 17th needs a new date.
Oh yeah, whoops, that'll teach me to scan Soccerbase, thought that midweek date related to the Spurs game as it was at the top of the list.

You may be right about the FA Cup 5th round one way or another, but most likely we'll be playing Notts on the Saturday as expected.