Re: Exiles Grandstand : Colchester

Following on from last Saturdays' "Feel Good" scenario, It feels almost opposite after two consecutive defeats which I hope doesn't derail the season to a series of "dead rubbers" from now on in! Whilst I have my own opinion on things like most, I don't wish to criticise anyone under the circumstances, but hope our blip in form doesn't continue to the degree that our finances become affected by a drop off in numbers through the gate, particularly if/when our cup run ends....."Bread and Butter stuff" as it may be, and whilst I didn't travel today, am very disappointed :(

Re: Exiles Grandstand : Colchester

The one thing we do not need to worry about is our finances.
Like you I am very disappointed in our recent form apart from the 2 cup games.

How can we play out of our skin against quality opposition and be so mediocre against mediocre at best opposition, appreciate it appears Colchester played well today but once again we did not show up.

This squad are good enough for the play offs.

Something is not well in the camp at present

Flynny states the obvious in the Argus tonight that we were not good enough but also up until the goal we were the better side and cruising.
Few reports from those there certainly didn't say that.
Stats didn't either as after 20 minutes it was 76 - 24 to the home side.
We are now 5 points adrift but also played more games and a poorer goal difference of just 3