Re: Exiles Grandstand : Colchester

Worry for me 5 goals conceded only 1 scored. Both defence and strikers underperforming Nouble should be dropped does not score enough and form not great, not sure why he does not start with Osadebe and give Collins a start.
Should have bought or loaned a quality player before the Transfer Window closed because our play off rivals did and they will reap the benefits.
Fortunately we are safe from the drop.

somerton moss wrote:Worry for me 5 goals conceded only 1 scored. Both defence and strikers underperforming Nouble should be dropped does not score enough and form not great, not sure why he does not start with Osadebe and give Collins a start.
Should have bought or loaned a quality player before the Transfer Window closed because our play off rivals did and they will reap the benefits.
The problem is largely in midfield, no quality service to the attack and lack of assistance in defence.

somerton moss wrote:Worry for me 5 goals conceded only 1 scored. Both defence and strikers underperforming Nouble should be dropped does not score enough and form not great, not sure why he does not start with Osadebe and give Collins a start.
That analysis sounds about right to me :? Mid-table mediocrity would have pleased me in August, less so now though.

Problem is, we don't have another level to ramp it up to over time, so while the cream rises to the top, we slide down the inside of the bottle.....
Start of season I'd have taken "something like 12th, on something like 66pts"...... I still would!

All I ask of any manager is a minimum of 1.5 pts per game + 3 wins on the bounce, 3 times a season.
I'd love us to hit 70 pts, but I'll take 66...... any less than 66 and maybe THEN it'll be a cause for concern.

The expectation at this football club is way too high....