Re: Exiles Grandstand : Colchester

Anto wrote:Let's all turn on Flynn

Not turning on Flynn but what's the point of having a squad when he won't use it ?
He has the same game plan irrelevant of who we face , his substitutions are predictable ( that being the same players at about the same stage of the game) and has his ' favourites ' who he has a ' blind spot for ' who he won't take off or drop.
Not at the game , due to work, so its hard to comment on the display but it isnt very good viewing on I follow and we are carrying passengers who's minds are not 100% focused.
I do agree about Wilmott though who has a yellow streak and less guts than a skeleton :lol: . Unless its 95%/5% in his favour he will almost always bottle out of a challenge

Exile 1976 wrote:If Flynny sticks by what he said about players being dropped for the replay if they didn't turn up today then Nouble & Willmott will certainly be dropped...a few others weren't at their best either but they were like two fans plucked from the crowd to have a game

You can bet your house on it that they will be the first two names on his team sheet.

neilcork68 wrote:
Anto wrote:Let's all turn on Flynn

Not turning on Flynn but what's the point of having a squad when he won't use it ?
He has the same game plan irrelevant of who we face , his substitutions are predictable ( that being the same players at about the same stage of the game) and has his ' favourites ' who he has a ' blind spot for ' who he won't take off or drop.
Not at the game , due to work, so its hard to comment on the display but it isnt very good viewing on I follow and we are carrying passengers who's minds are not 100% focused.
I do agree about Wilmott though who has a yellow streak and less guts than a skeleton :lol: . Unless its 95%/5% in his favour he will almost always bottle out of a challenge
Not sure I agree about your favourites comment there. Pipey is one of his favourites. Does he have a 'hamstring' injury? We seem to have been told on here by at least two posters on here that he has had a disagreement.

I said some time ago, that MF would go through a bad patch. We will see his mettle when we find out how he responds to it. I have a real amount of confidence in the man. Go to it MF.