I will help you get tickets by queuing for you......

Tomorrow, I have a day off work, I have absolutely nothing to do but sit on my arse watching Michelle Collins all day on DVDs.

I should be very happy to go along to Rodney Parade and pick up my maximum General Sale quota of 4 tickets.
I should also be very pleased to post them to anyone who wants one, FIRST COME-FIRST SERVED, to those fans who meet the following criteria:

* Live outside a Newport postcode area
* Was registered as a member of this message board before 3rd Nov 2017 and whose username is recognisable to most users.
* Can pay by paypal
* Will pay extra for the Royal Mail next day service.... (between £6 - £13 approx - still works out reasonable)
* Is not, and has never been banned from attending football games

Please place your requirements on here, and I'll attempt to accommodate your needs.
The listed times of your replies will determine priority, along with, as far as is practical, the numbers of tickets needed.
There is no charge for my time, and any requests will be fulfilled subject to availability at the time I reach the sales window.
Those with the earliest post replies, will be given what I consider to be the better seats.

So, if you meet ALL OF THE ABOVE CRITERIA, and you'd like me to TRY to get tickets please reply .
You will not be asked to send ANY payment until your tickets have been bought.

So, the offer is there, FIRST COME - FIRST SERVED....deadline for requests, the end of Match of the Day tonight....

Can I please ask that no other posters reply to this UNLESS YOU WANT TICKETS, so that I can easily see who wants what, and where the priority lies.
Thank You,

NGR.

Re: I will help you get tickets by queuing for you......

newgroundrodney wrote:Tomorrow, I have a day off work, I have absolutely nothing to do but sit on my arse watching Michelle Collins all day on DVDs.

I should be very happy to go along to Rodney Parade and pick up my maximum General Sale quota of 4 tickets.
I should also be very pleased to post them to anyone who wants one, FIRST COME-FIRST SERVED, to those fans who meet the following criteria:

* Was registered as a member of this message board before 3rd Nov 2017 and whose username is recognisable to most users.
* Can pay by paypal
* Will pay extra for the Royal Mail next day service.... (between £6 - £13 approx - still works out reasonable)

Please place your requirements on here, and I'll attempt to accommodate your needs.
The listed times of your replies will determine priority, along with, as far as is practical, the numbers of tickets needed.
There is no charge for my time, and any requests will be fulfilled subject to availability at the time I reach the sales window.
Those with the earliest post replies, will be given what I consider to be the better seats.

So, if you meet ALL OF THE ABOVE CRITERIA, and you'd like me to TRY to get tickets please reply .

So, the offer is there, FIRST COME - FIRST SERVED....deadline for requests, the end of Match of the Day tonight....

Can I please ask that no other posters reply to this UNLESS YOU WANT TICKETS, so that I can easily see who wants what, and where the priority lies.
Thank You,

NGR.
Hi..3 adult tickets (together) please if you can..all criteria met. Postage arangement fine or could collect in or around wembley. Please advise or pm me. Cheers

Coxy wrote:
newgroundrodney wrote:Tomorrow, I have a day off work, I have absolutely nothing to do but sit on my arse watching Michelle Collins all day on DVDs.

* Can pay by paypal

Thank You,

NGR.
Hi..3 adult tickets (together) please if you can..all criteria met. Postage arangement fine or could collect in or around wembley. Please advise or pm me. Cheers
I have PM'd you Coxy....

Anyone else?....looks like I have one more available.

newgroundrodney wrote:
Coxy wrote:

* Can pay by paypal

Thank You,

NGR.
I have PM'd you Coxy....

Anyone else?....looks like I have one more available.
Checking now cheers

newgroundrodney wrote:
Coxy wrote:Many thanks to newgroundrodney for queing for us exiles and getting us 3 tickets....Top Man !
Much appreciated Coxy... You struck when the iron was hot, and you've landed yourself some really good seats!! It was my pleasure to help.

http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadiu ... ent:sports
Wow! Fab seats..should have good view of Frank walking off with the match ball.