Spurs Team today

Looks like it'll be another bunch of changes for midweek, team against Liverpool:

Lloris
Trippier
Vertonghen
Sanchez
Davies
Dier
Dembele
Alli
Son
Eriksen
Kane

Subs: Vorm, Aurier, Lamela, Wanyama, Sissoko, Llorente, Winks - all of whom I expect to start against County on Wednesday along with maybe Walker-Peters (though Davies made a huge difference) and either Foyth or Alderweireld, with only Vertonghen and one of Dier/Dembele staying in the side.

They have an entirely injury-free squad now except Alderweireld.

So I'm guessing at as many as 9 changes for Spurs on Wednesday - was pretty close the last time saying 6, was 5 but would have been 6 or 7 if Aurier and Lloris had been fit.

Re: Spurs Team today

Bush wrote:Harry Kane should be out for Wednesday now. Don't FA ban players who dive for a penalty now?
If he did dive for the pen and stayed on he cost me a bit of money. I had Liverpool 2-1 with Salah first goalscorer at 28/1. He is a superb player, but......

After his push on Labs for the equaliser and his 'alleged simulation' today, if he doesn't play on Wednesday, hurahh says I. Tough titty.

Exile 1976 wrote:
Bush wrote:Harry Kane should be out for Wednesday now. Don't FA ban players who dive for a penalty now?

I like Liverpool but it was a penalty, he made the most of it but Karius missed the ball and caught him...
No he didn't !! Harry Kane clipped Karius' elbow and went down even though the keeper did everything he could to avoid committing the foul

Still ..... he fecked up the penalty anyway

Deli Ali got booked earlier in the game for a blatant dive

I like Tottenham and they deserved something from the game . But I hate all this "he won the penalty" business !! You don't "win" penalties ... the opposition give them away . Anything different , in my eyes , is known as "cheating"

Weird insight of how a referee's mind work's on MOTD last night with the lino flagging wildly then telling the ref that if the Liverpool player got a touch then "its a penalty and if he didn't then it would be offside" , the ref then asked the forth official over his headset to take a look at the monitor which apparently is tiny and with this not being a VAR match he wasn't supposed to do, didn't wait for the outcome and came to a conclusion telling the linesman"im giving a penalty"