Re: Come on Liverpool

Blackandamber wrote:
SJG99 wrote:Looking at their fixtures and tendencies for FA Cup games, not many of this lot will be playing Wednesday anyway.
I'd be more than happy if not many of this lot play on Wednesday, but they did at RP, especially in 2nd half.
They didn't have a match for a week before their first tie with County (though played Man U 4 days after) and this time they're playing 3 days before against Liverpool and 3 days after against Arsenal, then 4 days later away to Juventus, they should be expected to make more changes than they did for the away tie.

I would expect them to keep plenty in reserve just in case, but better to be facing them for half an hour than 90 minutes. They'll be hoping to get in front and kill the game off quickly.

daftasfxxx wrote:Thats Dele Alli out Wednesday then, 5th booking
5th booking doesn't matter after about October, gets replaced by 10 bookings for something like new year...

Just found it: http://www.thefa.com/-/media/files/thef ... 17-18.ashx

YELLOW AND RED CARDS
The cut-off dates for receiving a sanction as a result of accumulating
cautions are:

NUMBER OF CAUTIONS CUT OFF DATE (INCLUSIVE)
5 (Premier League) Following 19 League Fixtures
5 (English Football League) Following 19 League Fixtures
5 (National League) Following 23 League Fixtures
10 (Premier League) Following 32 League Fixtures
10 (English Football League,
National League) Following 37 League Fixtures
15 End of the Season

Rjwebby2811 wrote:Kane just missed a penalty
.....and scored another one. For the refs on here, the second penalty was undoubtedly an offence and a free kick but was it as it was in the penalty area “intentionally committed “ or doesn’t that additional qualification apply any more? I thought Van Dicj certainly made contact but was it intentional?

lowandhard wrote:
Rjwebby2811 wrote:Kane just missed a penalty
.....and scored another one. For the refs on here, the second penalty was undoubtedly an offence and a free kick but was it as it was in the penalty area “intentionally committed “ or doesn’t that additional qualification apply any more? I thought Van Dicj certainly made contact but was it intentional?
To answer my own question , intent is no longer mentioned in the law so definite pen. Much easier to decide without the intent qualification.