Re: Come on Liverpool

TBWAH wrote:Not sure what all this 'retrospective' nonsense is. Alli got booked and Kane was awarded a penalty. Both incidents dealt with.
Winning a penalty is specifically one of the areas they deal with for retrospective punishment. Alli getting booked protects him against further sanction. I haven't even seen the match, this is all just regulations stuff.

The thing that really pisses me off, is how the likes of Neville and Shearer will sit there saying "he's done really well there to dangle his leg out and win the penalty" - as if cheating is an art form.

If we're victims of something like that on Wednesday, I sincerely ope Labadie or Pipe think it's worth a 10 game ban to just get their fists out.

ref23 wrote:The thing that really pisses me off, is how the likes of Neville and Shearer will sit there saying "he's done really well there to dangle his leg out and win the penalty" - as if cheating is an art form.

If we're victims of something like that on Wednesday, I sincerely ope Labadie or Pipe think it's worth a 10 game ban to just get their fists out.
You want your players to get banned for inflicting physical violence on a fellow professional. Interesting perspective.

For the record, the Liverpool keeper admitted he made contact with Kane which brought him down. (Soft) Penalty.
VVD booted Lamela from behind. 100% nailed on Penalty.
Dele dived as was punished with a booking.

But, yeah, lets start punching players,

TBWAH wrote:
ref23 wrote:The thing that really pisses me off, is how the likes of Neville and Shearer will sit there saying "he's done really well there to dangle his leg out and win the penalty" - as if cheating is an art form.

You want your players to get banned for inflicting physical violence on a fellow professional. Interesting perspective.

For the record, the Liverpool keeper admitted he made contact with Kane which brought him down. (Soft) Penalty.

VVD did kick Lamela, Lamela absolutely dived though but yes "100% nailed on penalty", of course that's if you leave out the fact he was offside anyway ...

TBWAH wrote:

Cheating pisses me off that much.

Especially the ones from Latin American countries who spend about 20 minutes praying to God and kissing their crucifixes, before coming onto the pitch and trying to cheat their fellow man and professionals for 90 minutes.

I think it would be a fair and proportionate response. Tripped over a blade of grass and broke your leg, did you? I'll give you something to moan about.

TBWAH wrote:

Dele has previous for diving very good player but an out and out cheat which is why a lot of people dislike him hope the game is settled fairly on the night win lose or draw, and Kane is a brilliant striker who would probably walk into any side in the world.

TBWAH wrote:

Just wondering, what does TBWAH stand for? I guess T is for Tottenham.

Blackandamber wrote:
TBWAH wrote:

Just wondering, what does TBWAH stand for? I guess T is for Tottenham.
Tottenham Boys - We Are Here