Re: All these ticket sales on here

I'm afraid that Stan has shown himself to be on some sort of ego trip on here. In the real world everyone I've spoken to about him has laughed at the very thought of his posts.
I don't agree he doesn't care what people think, I think this is his way of being important. Very tiring to read criticism after criticism of anyone running the club. I've not forgotten that his great plan was to start again on a patch of grass in Newport. Imagine if that had happened, we'd be saving for a stand to house 100-fans so we could climb the non league pyramid.
All rubbish and I'm glad to be going to Wembley.

George Street-Bridge wrote:
allontheamber wrote: I don't always agree with Stan but he is correct the club should have talked to other clubs about what went well and what went badly when they have had high ticket demand games.

For all you or I know, they may have. I mean, why wouldn't they?
They certainly had discussions with Cambridge about their experiences when we played them recently. mainly focused on our upcoming match against Leeds at the time.

I think you and "Ezile" would come across far better if you tried to cut out the continual gutter language direct from the primary school playground.
Make a point by all means but you de value yourselves with all this childish vitriol unfortunately.
Try making a point without the insults.
Guess what it would go down better lads.

Mike Kear wrote:I think you and "Ezile" would come across far better if you tried to cut out the continual gutter language direct from the primary school playground.
Make a point by all means but you de value yourselves with all this childish vitriol unfortunately.

Made my points without insult until i was asked to apologise for 'misleading' and 'misrepresenting' people which I will not take from anyone.
Your point would go down better should you make it to all parties and not just the ones whose points of views on the subject you disagree with muc.

Exile 76, Cat, KAL, I will be there on Wednesday. I promise you all that I abhor violence and you will be perfectly safe. Come over and call me an arsehole to my face. I would like to meet you and understand your point of view. Frankly at the moment calling me an arsehole and anyone unfortunate enough to agree with me an arse licker does seem a trifle childish.

PM me and we can arrange a time and place. Looking forward to meeting you chaps. I will even buy you a nice hot cup of tea and a chocolate biscuit to show I have no hard feelings. Merely bemusement. 8)

Exile 1976 wrote:
Mike Kear wrote:I think you and "Ezile" would come across far better if you tried to cut out the continual gutter language direct from the primary school playground.

Made my points without insult until i was asked to apologise for 'misleading' and 'misrepresenting' people which I will not take from anyone.
Your point would go down better should you make it to all parties and not just the ones whose points of views on the subject you disagree with muc.
To be honest Exile I do abhor anybody who disagrees with another contributor, is loosing the argument and can only get into the gutter vitriol to try and wriggle out.
That's not aimed at you incidently, but there are a few regulars on here who couldn't string a thread together without an insult aimed at somebody.
You certainly will not win an argument with Stan by throwing insults, try putting an opposing view in polite language and bingo you may well have won the discussion.
Again that's not aimed at you Exile.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Exile 76, Cat, KAL, I will be there on Wednesday. I promise you all that I abhor violence and you will be perfectly safe. Come over and call me an arsehole to my face. I would like to meet you and understand your point of view. Frankly at the moment calling me an arsehole and anyone unfortunate enough to agree with me an arse licker does seem a trifle childish.

PM me and we can arrange a time and place. Looking forward to meeting you chaps. I will even buy you a nice hot cup of tea and a chocolate biscuit to show I have no hard feelings. Merely bemusement. 8)
I haven't called you anything. I simply think you want to criticize everything the club does. I don't need to meet you to confirm that.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Exile 76, Cat, KAL, I will be there on Wednesday. I promise you all that I abhor violence and you will be perfectly safe. Come over and call me an arsehole to my face. I would like to meet you and understand your point of view. Frankly at the moment calling me an arsehole and anyone unfortunate enough to agree with me an arse licker does seem a trifle childish.

As I've said you constantly come across as a complete and utter pompous arsehole, why on earth would i want to spend ANY time in your company???

Exile 1976 wrote:

As I've said you constantly come across as a complete and utter pompous arsehole, why on earth would i want to spend ANY time in your company???
To show that you are not just a coward. Happy to spew out abuse but like all trolls too pathetic to remove yourself from the safety of your computer.

The Cat wrote:

I haven't called you anything. I simply think you want to criticize everything the club does. I don't need to meet you to confirm that.
No Cat. But read your post, you endorse those who do. Now would you like a cuppa and a bar of chocolate or not?

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:

To show that you are not just a coward. Happy to spew out abuse but like all trolls too pathetic to remove yourself from the safety of your computer.

Oh, if you want me to say it to your face I'd certainly do that He Man, but spend time in your company? No thanks...