Re: Is it possible to upgrade or swap a senior ticket?

daftasfxxx wrote:powlesy6 if you check your ticket they are all printed adult with that bit scribbled out and con or u8 wrote on in biro by person selling, pretty sure every ticket scanned at Wembley will come up as adult
That's a fair point actually. They don't have tear-offs for concessions
so assuming they were pre-printed for County's ticket office they must all show as Adult.

In the clear then.

SJG99 wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:powlesy6 if you check your ticket they are all printed adult with that bit scribbled out and con or u8 wrote on in biro by person selling, pretty sure every ticket scanned at Wembley will come up as adult
That's a fair point actually. They don't have tear-offs for concessions
so assuming they were pre-printed for County's ticket office they must all show as Adult.

In the clear then.
I love the ; "Persistent standing is not allowed" bit. ..... Reminds me of the signs: "Other than at times of heightened excitement all spectators are requested to remain seated throught the match"

newgroundrodney wrote: I love the ; "Persistent standing is not allowed" bit. ..... Reminds me of the signs: "Other than at times of heightened excitement all spectators are requested to remain seated throught the match"
It's a great attempt at saying "you can't stand, except when you can" and of course reflects the entirely illogical legal position as far as how "dangerous" standing is in sports grounds (e.g. it's safe for rugby but isn't for football, it's safe in League One but not in the Championship, etc.).

powlesy6 wrote:I'm going to ring the ticket office when it opens. I'm seriously worried about getting somebody to come and them being turned down - shareholder with the tickets said its absolutely fine but just imagine making a friend take the day off work for a 3 hour journey for nothing.
You can just stick your ticket in the barcode reader & go through. I have never seen anyone have their ticket checked/disputed this season. The stewards will be too cold to care.

Lol. Same as me then. I live in Monmouth so Newport is my closest reputable club, I was a ball boy several times as a youngster and even played on Newports pitch a few times. Got a bunch of signed programs from the early 90s.

I was raised as a Spurs fan though. It's hard for me to pick between the two but I'm just ecstatic to be able to see this match-up in my life time and feel amazing that it's Tottenham to give Newport such a buzz and a bit of money on top of it!

Good Morning!

Now I am a bit old fashioned, and it would worry me trying to "get away with it" especially on such a big occasion.
The consequences of the small chance of getting caught far outweigh the risk.

I would do my utmost to comply with the rules, whether that means buying a ticket from someone else at a small financial cost, so be it.

One of the things I always say to my kids is when a tricky decision is to be made consider the percentages...
chance of getting caught using a concession ticket (2-3% maybe?) against using a permitted ticket (zero % of a problem).
If you go through life taking the riskier options, one day, it will catch up with you!
Play it safe, conscience clear to enjoy the occasion!

Old man in Northampton