Re: Swansea v Notts County

G Guest wrote:
Nineteen Eighty wrote:Does anyone know how many tickets Spurs have sold? With tonights low crowds, could we out number the home team tomorrow?
I don't know how many Spurs have sold but I do know that it won't be a repeat of the embarrassment at Swansea tonight. I have been tracking the Spurs ticket line and there are only 3 or 4 blocks at Wembley which remain largely unsold. The total number of tickets available was 51,000 and my impression is that more than 30,000 have been sold. I believe that the gate tomorrow will be between 30,000 and 40000. It is difficult to be more precise but it ain't going to be like Swansea tonight.
I agree. We have sold 30 blocks fully & other blocks have varying degrees of uptake. Earlier this week i was the only ST that had bought in my row, now 16 of the 21 seats have gone.

We received 4 loyalty points for the game & contrary to Premier League games where they are not added to your account until you have scanned in these were credited immediately. This could of course mean that some Spurs might be no-shows. The club should have specified that if you do buy a ticket & do not actually attend, the LPs will be removed.

Given you are bringing a very impressive 7k, I think 30k is a minimum.