Re: Swansea v Notts County

Nineteen Eighty wrote:Does anyone know how many tickets Spurs have sold? With tonights low crowds, could we out number the home team tomorrow?
I don't know how many Spurs have sold but I do know that it won't be a repeat of the embarrassment at Swansea tonight. I have been tracking the Spurs ticket line and there are only 3 or 4 blocks at Wembley which remain largely unsold. The total number of tickets available was 51,000 and my impression is that more than 30,000 have been sold. I believe that the gate tomorrow will be between 30,000 and 40000. It is difficult to be more precise but it ain't going to be like Swansea tonight.

G Guest wrote:
Nineteen Eighty wrote:Does anyone know how many tickets Spurs have sold? With tonights low crowds, could we out number the home team tomorrow?
I don't know how many Spurs have sold but I do know that it won't be a repeat of the embarrassment at Swansea tonight. I have been tracking the Spurs ticket line and there are only 3 or 4 blocks at Wembley which remain largely unsold. The total number of tickets available was 51,000 and my impression is that more than 30,000 have been sold. I believe that the gate tomorrow will be between 30,000 and 40000. It is difficult to be more precise but it ain't going to be like Swansea tonight.
Do you know when the tickets go off sale, or can the home fans buy on the gate?

G Guest wrote:They will turn up. If you look on the Spurs site at the plan of Wembley showing ticket sales, you will see that the heaviest sales are in the most popular areas. That doesn't suggest that people are buying tickets that they don't intend to use.
Surely that just means that those who normally sit in the upper tiers are relocating to Tier 1. Or are Spurs fans getting access to Tier 2? I never quite understood why the initial allocation (which included some in Tier 2) was not adjusted when it was announced we had tickets in Tier 1 only.

excessbee wrote:
G Guest wrote:They will turn up. If you look on the Spurs site at the plan of Wembley showing ticket sales, you will see that the heaviest sales are in the most popular areas. That doesn't suggest that people are buying tickets that they don't intend to use.
Surely that just means that those who normally sit in the upper tiers are relocating to Tier 1. Or are Spurs fans getting access to Tier 2? I never quite understood why the initial allocation (which included some in Tier 2) was not adjusted when it was announced we had tickets in Tier 1 only.
Spurs fans can buy in Tier 2.

Justanordinaryfan wrote:Due to the low cost of the tickets & the fact that these tickets will carry loyalty points for potential later rounds (see what I did there lol), I suspect spurs fans will be buying a lot of tickets, the question is ..... “will they turn up?”.

maybe the tickets have to be scanned in through the turnstile for the points to be applicable?