Re: Rochdale v Millwall

ref23 wrote:Awesome! What a leveller for whoever ends up playing there. They'd fancy beating Spurs on that cabbage patch as well.
Shouldn't be allowed to play on it !!! Ours was like a billiard table last season compared to that shower o shite !!!
How many rugby teams play on it ??? :? :shock:

countyareup wrote:I fear whoever you play on the 18th, you are likely to lose. Safe to say, both Spurs or the County will sell out the away allocation of tickets.
You're not seriously suggesting that Newport are better than Dale? If you do the impossible tonight and come up to Spotland there will only be one favourite.
Still, it should be a great night for you tonight, good luck!

Daley888 wrote:
countyareup wrote:I fear whoever you play on the 18th, you are likely to lose. Safe to say, both Spurs or the County will sell out the away allocation of tickets.
You're not seriously suggesting that Newport are better than Dale? If you do the impossible tonight and come up to Spotland there will only be one favourite.
Still, it should be a great night for you tonight, good luck!

Nope, but we wouldn't have said we were better than Leeds but we certainly were on the day, then got a draw against Spurs (who I'd also say are better than us hey). I have a feeling Spurs will tear us apart tonight, BUT, if we were to do the impossible and beat them, Rochdale will certainly hold no fear..