See you at Wembley

Got a car of five coming up to the game...( 67 plate white golf ).......See you on route and at the game :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Give us a wave if you see us :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Are the coaches stopping at Reading services on route so we can turn the services Amber as we did for previous Wembley games ?????

The mighty Newport County and were off to Wembley ,
Wembley , Wembley :cheers:

Re: See you at Wembley

Good Afternoon

Only three of the four of us coming to Wembley tonight. My daughter is gutted to miss it but is on a snow boarding holiday in the French alps.
However not to be outdone she has packed her scarf and has persuaded a local cafe bar owner to put the match on the TV just for her!
They also have put it onto their facebook page with our badge proudly displayed!
I don't do facebook so if anyone wants a look and leave a nice message?
It's Salento cafe bar in Araches.

Up the County!

Phil in Npton

Re: See you at Wembley

phil_in_npton wrote:Good Afternoon

Only three of the four of us coming to Wembley tonight. My daughter is gutted to miss it but is on a snow boarding holiday in the French alps.
However not to be outdone she has packed her scarf and has persuaded a local cafe bar owner to put the match on the TV just for her!
They also have put it onto their facebook page with our badge proudly displayed!
I don't do facebook so if anyone wants a look and leave a nice message?
It's Salento cafe bar in Araches.

Up the County!

Phil in Npton
https://www.facebook.com/Salento-caf%C3 ... 692797624/