Re: Biggest crowd for 59 years.

County Exile wrote:Think I read somewhere we had the biggest away following at Wembley since Spurs started playing there. Would be great if true.
It'll almost certainly be true, the allocations for the FA Cup are a bigger percentage than Premier League or Champions League. Though 10% of 90k is more than 15% of 51k they haven't given the away teams an allocation beyond block 117 in the Premier League because of their season ticket holders and they don't get to use the full capacity.

Unless they had a big away following for an EFL Cup game we will have had the largest allocation... just checking...

Marky wrote:
County Exile wrote:Think I read somewhere we had the biggest away following at Wembley since Spurs started playing there. Would be great if true.
It isn't because Wimbledon sold out.

Wimbledon sold out their 7550 allocation. Don't know how many you chaps brought in total. However, their's was on a Saturday, impressive but 7k+ mid-week for the distance you had to cover is very impressive.

TBWAH wrote:
Marky wrote:
It isn't because Wimbledon sold out.

Wimbledon sold out their 7550 allocation. Don't know how many you chaps brought in total. However, their's was on a Saturday, impressive but 7k+ mid-week for the distance you had to cover is very impressive.
Doh, keep forgetting they were drawn at Wembley, possibly because I didn't bother watching it as a foregone conclusion. :wink: