Congratulations from a Blade

I'd just like to say what a credit you were to this years competition. You were never going to win the competition, just like my team isn't so the best you could hope for was to earn some money and earn the countries respect. Isn't that why we all dream of winning the FA Cup to start with? To show the rest of the country what your team can do? You've done that without winning it.

I thought tonight for the first 20 minutes you were the better side. That's quite an achievement when you think about it. I'm not here to blow smoke up your arses or to suck up to you. I just thought you deserve some credit for how you played in the competition this year.

You should all be very very proud. The whole country was talking about you for a while and that's what it's all about. Respect.

Good luck for the rest of the season, you're not that far off the play offs. Lets hope you get to Wembley and make this memorable season in to an extraordinary one.

Re: Congratulations from a Blade

richtheblade wrote:I'd just like to say what a credit you were to this years competition. You were never going to win the competition, just like my team isn't so the best you could hope for was to earn some money and earn the countries respect. Isn't that why we all dream of winning the FA Cup to start with? To show the rest of the country what your team can do? You've done that without winning it.

I thought tonight for the first 20 minutes you were the better side. That's quite an achievement when you think about it. I'm not here to blow smoke up your arses or to suck up to you. I just thought you deserve some credit for how you played in the competition this year.

You should all be very very proud. The whole country was talking about you for a while and that's what it's all about. Respect.

Good luck for the rest of the season, you're not that far off the play offs. Lets hope you get to Wembley and make this memorable season in to an extraordinary one.
Thanks mate for those kind comments.Best of luck for the blades to for the rest of the season fella.

mad norm wrote:
TBWAH wrote:NCFC started the game really well and did themselves proud.
Fantastic support as well, over 7k for a midweek away in London in a game you were unlikely to win was phenomenal.
Thought in the end it was a very professional win for Spurs.

Good luck for the rest of the season.
You were RUBBISH....... :mrgreen:
And yet still won :wink:

TBWAH wrote:
mad norm wrote:
TBWAH wrote:NCFC started the game really well and did themselves proud.
Fantastic support as well, over 7k for a midweek away in London in a game you were unlikely to win was phenomenal.
Thought in the end it was a very professional win for Spurs.

Good luck for the rest of the season.
You were RUBBISH....... :mrgreen:
And yet still won :wink:
X

Enjoyed that. For 20 minutes we looked good but after the unlucky own goal we retreated into our shell (no shame there) and, in fairness, watching some of the quality football on show from Spurs was a bit special.
Gutted for Podge he couldn't finish that at the end but we leave with our heads held high. Great support too.
Come on the Porrrrrrrrrrrt