Some people

First of all, really enjoyed the performance tonight, well done the lads, the effort was superb. Spurs, fair play more quality and it showed.

My gripe. I feel wherever I am I have the right to stand. And I’m sure people feel the right to sit. Fair enough, but I won’t budge. I’ve watch County for far too long in the non league and since to want to sit down watching the County.

What I don’t need and thankfully I dont have an awful temper is a fan in a bright green coat, throwing coins towards me for standing up ( I was about 6/7 rows from the back) with others around me also standing tall.

Again I want to praise the County squad and management. Let keep it going as far as possible. I’ll keep going to the away games without the 7000!

Oh and P.S. thanks for the quid. I’ll cherish that for a while.

Re: Some people

I was the guy in green coat at no point did I throw coins at you the reason I asked you to sit down was my 11 year old daughter couldn't see at the start of the game people in front of you were standing which i understand why you we're stood up but they then Sat down you still stood up. Hey as long as you saw the game

Re: Fans with low IQ

South London Exile wrote:You have a ticket. Your ticket has a seat number on it. You sit in that seat.
I did my best. I was really looking forward to sitting in the front row on Block 119, but when I got to the entrance I was told that for safety reasons the front row had been abolished, as there was fear of a pitch invasion.(I have only ever invaded the pitch once, and that was at a rugby match nearly 50 years ago!).

My mate and I were firmly but politely referred to a clipboard man on Block 122 and after a brief interval allocated a seat 20 rows back. Others had a similar experience. The problem was efficiently sorted out but how did it arise in the first place?

An apology from Spurs might be in order.

kempo wrote:I was the guy in green coat at no point did I throw coins at you the reason I asked you to sit down was my 11 year old daughter couldn't see at the start of the game people in front of you were standing which i understand why you we're stood up but they then Sat down you still stood up. Hey as long as you saw the game
Well maybe it was not you, but someone from the area did, I saw one silver piece fly past me. Another fan (standing I might add) pointed out the pound coin which hit my back. Before the coin throwing the green coated fan happened to tube able to shout ‘if you don’t move I’ll make you move’ (not threats I’ll batten a eye lid too). Personally that’s not going to make move if I wanted too

county chris wrote:
kempo wrote:I was the guy in green coat at no point did I throw coins at you the reason I asked you to sit down was my 11 year old daughter couldn't see at the start of the game people in front of you were standing which i understand why you we're stood up but they then Sat down you still stood up. Hey as long as you saw the game
Well maybe it was not you, but someone from the area did, I saw one silver piece fly past me. Another fan (standing I might add) pointed out the pound coin which hit my back. Before the coin throwing the green coated fan happened to tube able to shout ‘if you don’t move I’ll make you move’ (not threats I’ll batten a eye lid too). Personally that’s not going to make move if I wanted too
You have no right to stand.
Unbelievable women kids oap's around you.
Sorry pal you are an idiot.

Harps62 wrote:
county chris wrote:
You have no right to stand.
Unbelievable women kids oap's around you.
Sorry pal you are an idiot.[/quote

Ok so at least half the crowd County tonight were standing and I’m the idiot. No chance.

No just the back few rows.
Half the crowd 3500.
Having a laugh there for sure
Asked those in front of myself, wife and daughter to sit.
No problem.
Putting a post up moaning that fans wanted you to sit down.
Unbelievable.
How dare they.