Re: MOM Wembley

neilcork68 wrote:Labadie first half but he tired very quickly in the second so I think I will vote for Bennett

Day......6
Pipe.....6
Butler....7
White.....6
Demetriou......6
Wilmott.....3
Labadie.........7
Bennett..........7
Tozer..........6
Amond.........7 ( for his workrate , as the service the poor sod gets is terrible)
Nouble.........2

Dolan.......5
McCoulsky......4
O'brien.......4

MF..........5.....wrong system picked and bad selection (FFS take off your blinkers towards certain players)

Those are the marks I would give the team tonight
Corky.
Not marking anyone but totally agree but would never give anybody 3 or worse 2.
They were both out of it but against class.
Padraig never stopped running the problem was he was miles off the pace.
Its not his fault but he is one of our slower players.
Again a bit mean with your sub numbers as they had little time to turn things around.
Why Flynny kept Frank close to the touchline is anybodys uess.
I digress please put opinions on the game on my other thread if you can unless you are voting with a comment which is great of course.

mad norm wrote:
Ado wrote:How an earth did the Argus give Nouble their "Star Man" ???? Worst player in our side by a country mile. His lack of effort made me cross in the end.
Agree......never interested at all
That's a worse decision than the normal home sponsors choice but we digress.

Yes, I thought Bennett.

When all’s said and done Day was asked to make regulation saves which, fair play to him, he did with aplomb. But the pressure was on the outfield players last night so MOM must be one of those.

Agreed on Nouble and Wilmott. Perhaps Wilmott simply didn’t understand what he was instructed to do last night. Goodness knows what Nouble’s match Instructions were. I hope to god it wasn’t what he ended up doing.

My 1st County match since Cambridge at home under Feeney. So proud of the team last night & would have loved it if Podge had scored at the end. Day MOM for me with special mentions to Pipey & Butler. Noubs was always available & never hid, but always slowed down the move. Robbie was awful. Pulled out of a tackle for their 2nd goal & looked scared whenever he got the ball. Always looked to pass inside or back & it never seemed to cross his mind to play the ball forward or take Rose on.