Re: Frank

No need for sarcasm caerleon my point was and only my opinion frank is a striker and strikers score goals like goalkeepers stop teams from scoring and well done being season ticket holder . hope who sits next to you on match days gives you a big kiss and starts a Mexican wave in your honour . If step overs every now and then gets you up off your feet and makes your match days exciting well good on you . I be watchng around 20 odd mins for the wave

If Owls went to an away of course his point is more valid than yours if you never went.
Its getting tedious and I was guilty also of saying he takes defenders out but every game he looks more tired less likely to score, runs back 5 seconds to late to cover, gets the ball taken off him every time now and useless in the air.
Needs a rest for sure.
If he doesn't like it.
Hard luck
Last edited by Harps62 on February 8th, 2018, 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I completely agree FIGO, to me he doesn’t bring anything and a place on the bench may be a kick up the ass he needs! His size and strength should see him scaring players, he doesn’t, he can’t even win a poxy header!! I thought he was the worst player on the park last night

Lucky Mascot 2 wrote:Good gosh, I can only take positives from yesterday. A year ago this month we were facing death by a thousand draws under GW. How many would have predicted yesterday a few minutes before MO scored against notts county. Trouble is these days everyone is a pundit and/or expert, Cloughy was right. Takes the shine off it a bit, guess the boo boys need something to focus on when we are having a good season, boo. :roll:
Why have a forum?
Who are these boo boys?

owlsabout wrote:No need for sarcasm caerleon my point was and only my opinion frank is a striker and strikers score goals like goalkeepers stop teams from scoring and well done being season ticket holder . hope who sits next to you on match days gives you a big kiss and starts a Mexican wave in your honour . If step overs every now and then gets you up off your feet and makes your match days exciting well good on you . I be watchng around 20 odd mins for the wave
He's not being played in the "striker" position per se though is he Owl? Amond is there to score most of the goals with Nouble setting them up, drawing defenders in from out wide and attack them, which he does very effectively. Same goes for Robbie Willmott. No doubt you were in the anti-Wilmott camp at the start of the season as well?

Who do I trust more to manage and choose the best available team to win matches? Michael Flynn or Owlsabout because he went to Colchester probably had 8 cans on the way but knows more about our best players than the manager :wink:

Harps62 wrote:
ref23 wrote:
Harps62 wrote:Think Owls knows an awful lot more about this club than you ever will Caerleon.
Big hole coming up.
You could be right there.
:wink: :wink:
A couple back for you Ref :lol:
I'm laughing at the fact the phone number was deleted when it was clearly an owl pun. 28 28 20 - no?

Ref.
Really enjoying the forum this afternoon.
Took day off and its miserable outside.
Off to visit my Dad down the Gwent now.
Tell him all about last night.
Loves the County and he is heading for 97.
Hope he gets there.
Call him "Highlander"

Harps62 wrote:Think Owls knows an awful lot more about this club than you ever will Caerleon.
Big hole coming up.
How has this turned into a competition about who knows more about the club? :lol: people have different opinions, that's part of what makes football so interesting.

The facts are Frank doesn't score goals,he doesn't win headers,he doesn't have many assists,he doesn't react quick enough,he always looks tired,he has poor decision making,his ball control is hit or miss.He is a big disappointment yet he plays every week and only gets subbed if he is injured.

Percy plunkett wrote:The facts are Frank doesn't score goals,he doesn't win headers,he doesn't have many assists,he doesn't react quick enough,he always looks tired,he has poor decision making,his ball control is hit or miss.He is a big disappointment yet he plays every week and only gets subbed if he is injured.
3rd highest goalscorer this season. Behind the two out and out strikers, not bad for an inside forward/winger