Re: Pochettino

Why not inLge2 next season ? Wait til he goes to Lge1 Rochdale, he won’t want his developing stars playing on that each week? and also the way we helped in the development of White might help?

Also, it might have been mentioned before, but was there a rumour when we were over Spytty, that Kane might sign on loan when Hudson was manager? I’m always reminded of this when I see Kane on the tv, but never sure whether I’d dreamnt it !!

Justanordinaryfan wrote:Why not inLge2 next season ? Wait til he goes to Lge1 Rochdale, he won’t want his developing stars playing on that each week? and also the way we helped in the development of White might help?

Also, it might have been mentioned before, but was there a rumour when we were over Spytty, that Kane might sign on loan when Hudson was manager? I’m always reminded of this when I see Kane on the tv, but never sure whether I’d dreamnt it !!
I remember that rumour, when we were supposed to have had a special relation ship with Harry Redknapp

Justanordinaryfan wrote:Why not inLge2 next season ? Wait til he goes to Lge1 Rochdale, he won’t want his developing stars playing on that each week? and also the way we helped in the development of White might help?

I remember that. It was mentioned in print I'm sure. You didn't dream it.

Its a great shame that Hudson didn't have a mentor like Flynny has had with Lenny. He damn well needed one.