Re: Hayes Injured?

Until I read the whole story I thought his ' injury ' was splinters in his are from sitting on the bench watching the games pass us by?

Its been criminal that he hasn't got on the pitch at all for our last few games but Nouble has played all the 90 minutes even though he has been poor,
I often wonder why MF has signed some players because he either doesn't trust them to perform , doesn't rate them as good enough or just have his hands tied by ( if some rumours are to believed , that Noubles contract states he must play if fit and unless injured he plays a full 90 minutes).
Tonights game is going to be a blooming difficult game away to Mansfield . I hope MF picks a side to get at least a point from the game and not a side that includes Nouble and Wilmott just because he seems to 'favour' them.
If the home game against them is anything to go by he should be asking the Dragons to lend us a few players because they pulled us all over the pitch , kicked anything in Amber that moved and got away with murder because the ref had no 'balls' to play to the rules and let them get away with it. It was an utter disgrace that we were almost kicked off the park by a bunch of thugs who got away unpunished by a very poor Ref

Re: Hayes Injured?

Nouble has started every single League and FA Cup match this season, that's not so much favouring as defaulting. Willmott you can at least say played himself into a position over Xmas with some good performances.

I'd also by wary of being critical of their attacking output against Spurs when they were clearly primarily responsible for defending the full-backs.