Re: Grandstand: Mansfield

At the end of the day the lads up there know what's going on.
If they say Robbie is crap he is
If they sat Frank is crap so be but I am not taking any notice of Corky whinging on for sure.
Flynny needs to look at himself forget all his so called mates if that's the case and pick players who want to play.
Cannot believe Frank has a clause stating he has to play if fit regardless.
If that's the case and he is crap again tonight pay him off.

Exile 1976 wrote:
Harps62 wrote:Message for Corky
Lets blame Frank.
2 shots on goal blocked and won a free kick.
Guess what Padraig has not been mentioned.
2 shots from Dolan also.
Problem is Mansfield have has 11 and 4 got picked out of the back of the net.
if only Frank had not been picked and Marlon was not on the bench things would be better.
Ps In fairness Robbie hasn't been mentioned either.e
Another fan who's actually at the game saying Frank and Robbie having a mare , don't know what Flynny watches. Though tonight it sounds like 11 having a mare. Any bright sparks for us Exile ?

Terrible half. Frank having a 'mare, Willmott, well, useless. Padraig just being fed high balls,. I'm freezing cold, fed up but hey, Mansfield look a great outfit we look like we haven't played together before.

Harps62 wrote:At the end of the day the lads up there know what's going on.
If they say Robbie is crap he is
If they sat Frank is crap so be but I am not taking any notice of Corky whinging on for sure.
Flynny needs to look at himself forget all his so called mates if that's the case and pick players who want to play.
Cannot believe Frank has a clause stating he has to play if fit regardless.
If that's the case and he is crap again tonight pay him off.
Maybe Frank's contract states he has to play if he's crap regardless!! Because in my opinion he has been for most of the season, having said that it sounds like most of them are tonight.

SULLY34 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
Lets blame Frank.
2 shots from Dolan also.
if only Frank had not been picked and Marlon was not on the bench things would be better.
Another fan who's actually at the game saying Frank and Robbie having a mare , don't know what Flynny watches. Though tonight it sounds like 11 having a mare. Any bright sparks for us Exile ?

Terrible half. Frank having a 'mare, Willmott, well, useless. Padraig just being fed high balls,. I'm freezing cold, fed up but hey, Mansfield look a great outfit we look like we haven't played together before.

Not really, with the possible exception of Labadie who's working hard, he also had a goal disallowed for offside.
Can't wait for second half !

neilcork68 wrote:
Tony Soprano wrote:
Lets blame Frank.
2 shots from Dolan also.
Zzzzzzzzz

I agree

MF should have started with a back three tonight with wingbacks .Two holding midfielders two in midfield supporting Amond up front and try for at least a draw...Instead we get 45 minsHaha of embarrassment
:lol: armchair football managers :joker: :clown:

SJG99 wrote:The blame lies entirely with Phil from Npton until the score changes. ;)
just glad i didnt go...been last three seasons to Mansfield, as daughter is in Nottingham and we go together. this time a bit soon after all the expenses of the cup games and work pattern didnt quite fit in either,

It just perplexing how virtually the same team can play so poorly after such tremendous efforts previously.. surely a change of personnel now at half time,,,whats to lose?

P in N

BBC Text must be asleep.
That's all I am following
They have possession 50 - 50
County 7 shots first half

Frank 3
Dolan 2
Robbie 1
Labs 1

Mansfield only had 4 more.
The problem is they all went into the net.
Its not the forwards only to blame tonight as they didn't let 4 in.
Sounds like everyone including management have lost the plot tonight

neilcork68 wrote:
Tony Soprano wrote:
Lets blame Frank.
2 shots from Dolan also.
Zzzzzzzzz

I agree

MF should have started with a back three tonight with wingbacks .Two holding midfielders two in midfield supporting Amond up front and try for at least a draw...Instead we get 45 mins of embarrassment

He did start with a back 3. That's been the problem