Re: Grandstand: Mansfield

Harps62 wrote:Well Frank is off so cannot have a contract clause.
FFS Marlon cannot do any worse.
Defender on for midfielder sounds like we want to keep it down to 4 ffs
Contract clause won't say he can't be subbed, plus he's been subbed before. It might (though unlikely) say he has to start if fit.

I do think you don't do yourself any favours constantly focusing on Nouble and Willmott when it seems likely that everyone (apart from Labadie apparently) has been rubbish.

Been working late so bit disappointing catching up. But I have to say. I’ve never in all my time heard of a player having a clause that says if fit he has to play 90mins etc. Appearance bonus, goal bonus etc yes. But never that. If it somehow turned out to be true I’d have to question our management teams ability frankly. But I’m calling bull on that

Catford Richard wrote:Been working late so bit disappointing catching up. But I have to say. I’ve never in all my time heard of a player having a clause that says if fit he has to play 90mins etc. Appearance bonus, goal bonus etc yes. But never that. If it somehow turned out to be true I’d have to question our management teams ability frankly. But I’m calling bull on that
I don't believe it either, I've seen sillier though: http://www.marca.com/en/football/intern ... b4635.html

SJG99 wrote:
Harps62 wrote:Well Frank is off so cannot have a contract clause.
FFS Marlon cannot do any worse.
Defender on for midfielder sounds like we want to keep it down to 4 ffs
Contract clause won't say he can't be subbed, plus he's been subbed before. It might (though unlikely) say he has to start if fit.

I do think you don't do yourself any favours constantly focusing on Nouble and Willmott when it seems likely that everyone (apart from Labadie apparently) has been rubbish.
SJG What are you on about.
Been Robbies number one supporter all season and hardly had a bad word for Frank.
Pick on somebody else but if Exile pencils them 2 out and he is there I will go 100% on what he is saying.
Fair doe's they are all crap apart from Labs again that's from Exile