Re: Grandstand: Mansfield

Corpaboy wrote:
Harps62 wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:are you doing a mom Harps?
Am I F*** :wink:
Of course but it sounds like its between Joe & Labs or should I say Exile & Amber.
Cannot put a laughing sign up though.
Its torture
Started a diet yesterday.
Already raided the fridge for alchohol.
Should be pissed but got to pick Mrs Harps up from a 60th do later
Order her a taxi Harps !!!
And get our team one while you're at it !!!

Oh , the ups n downs of being a County fan , eh
Think I might go and gate crash her do then we can both have a taxi home Corpa :lol:

Well it was worse than embarrassing.

Noobs looked like he couldn't give a toss. Willmott did nothing and what's worse pulled out of a couple of tackles. Did improve slightly second half. Bennett was awful and after playing the past month in midfield and doing well was moved into the centre of the back 3 and looked like he'd never played in defense before. Dolan was well off the pace. Amond I dont think touched the ball in the second half. With Noobs literally standing still in the first 45, Amond was isolated and chasing shadows. No service whatsover.

To bring on Jackson is a joke. We have brought in blokes to strengthen the squad, but clearly MF has his favourites and they are now being found out.. The quicker Sheehan, osadebe, Tyler Reid get some decent game time, the better.

Demetriou looks like he needs a break. If it wasn't for Joe it would have been 8 or 9, in fact it SHOULD have been at least 8!

Just hope MF sees sense now and starts rotating players otherwise May wont come quick enough.

No match report tonight but with all the TV coverage of us recently our weaknesses have been amplified. You wouldn't need someone to watch us. Probably another reason why the side should have been changed tonight. One thing clear - four at the back is not working in our best interests especially away from home

markvickery wrote:No match report tonight but with all the TV coverage of us recently our weaknesses have been amplified. You wouldn't need someone to watch us. Probably another reason why the side should have been changed tonight. One thing clear - four at the back is not working in our best interests especially away from home
Appears we played with a back 3 tonight from other reports above

Barnet and Chesterfield both lost. We are less likely to be relegated than we were at kick off.

Michael Flynn has a lot to learn as a manager. I don't think for one minute that he should be sacked. I do think that the contact extension was perhaps a tad premature.

Perhaps the truth is that we have achieved as much as we can this season. Perhaps the wise thing now would be to recognize that this is a season of consolidation.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Barnet and Chesterfield both lost. We are less likely to be relegated than we were at kick off.

Michael Flynn has a lot to learn as a manager. I don't think for one minute that he should be sacked. I do think that the contact extension was perhaps a tad premature.

Perhaps the truth is that we have achieved as much as we can this season. Perhaps the wise thing now would be to recognize that this is a season of consolidation.
I agree, Stan.I think most fans, at the start of the season, would have settled for mid-table mediocrity, with the possibility of the play-offs a bonus.

Harps62 wrote:Seriously he has to get 3 points Saturday if he does its still game on (maybe wishful thinking)
If we loose he has got to have a serious rethink of his selections and game plans.
If he doesn't questions will certainly be asked of his position as our manager.
One of the best cup runs in our history and safely in mid table and committed to the club wby signing a contract recently. Why the hell would his position be questioned? Some spoilt parts support this club fairplay.