He wont ....but

We can all pretty much guess the team will be unchanged for Saturdays game because MF will 'give the boys another chance to prove themselves ' after their horror show and their 'bollocking' he gave them.

My team for Saturday would be

Day

White O'Brien Demetriou

JBB Pipe Tozer Butler

Sheehan Labadie

Amond

Subs .......McCoulsky , Dolan , TOE( Bennett if fit ) , Osadabe , Jahraldo-Martin, Bitner , Hayes ( if fit).....Collins if not

Re: He wont ....but

neilcork68 wrote:We can all pretty much guess the team will be unchanged for Saturdays game because MF will 'give the boys another chance to prove themselves ' after their horror show and their 'bollocking' he gave them.

Day

White O'Brien Demetriou

JBB Pipe Tozer Butler

Sheehan Labadie

Amond

Subs .......McCoulsky , Dolan , TOE( Bennett if fit ) , Osadabe , Jahraldo-Martin, Bitner , Hayes ( if fit).....Collins if not
I'd go Pipe RWB instead of jazzi and osadebe at CM next to Tozer. But other than that I agree

BASSALEG EXILE wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:We can all pretty much guess the team will be unchanged for Saturdays game because MF will 'give the boys another chance to prove themselves ' after their horror show and their 'bollocking' he gave them.

Day

White O'Brien Demetriou

JBB Pipe Tozer Butler

Sheehan Labadie

Amond

I'd go Pipe RWB instead of jazzi and osadebe at CM next to Tozer. But other than that I agree
Prefer that set-up but tbh I don’t believe either selection will get us the points, we are most definitely on the slide imho. Are we safe yet? :shock: :grin:

We're on 46 points, which would have been enough to secure safety in two of the last six seasons. Five more points would put us on 51, which would have been enough to secure safety in all of those seasons.

(I know you weren't asking in seriousness, but this should put everyone's mind at rest anyway!)

Day

White O'Brien Demetriou

JBB Pipe Tozer Butler

Sheehan Labadie

Amond

Think you are going for a goal less draw.

Kairdiff Exile wrote:We're on 46 points, which would have been enough to secure safety in two of the last six seasons. Five more points would put us on 51, which would have been enough to secure safety in all of those seasons.

(I know you weren't asking in seriousness, but this should put everyone's mind at rest anyway!)
Haha, we’ve certainly had some sh!t after Xmas results in the league ( not last year of course ) , under Edinburgh as well. As an eternal pessimist I’m only ever happy when our status is beyond doubt and those points for safety are not going to be won by performances like the last away ones. You’re right of course, relegation is extremely unlikely ( as was our escape last season :shock: :shock: ) though sometimes a team drops like a stone. I just wish we hadn’t effectively wasted the January window as appears to have happened. Supporting the County has never been easy even though this, ironically, is one of our better seasons - at least so far eh? :?

Harps62 wrote:

Day

White O'Brien Demetriou

JBB Pipe Tozer Butler

Sheehan Labadie

Amond

a point sounds good at this point of time

penycwm county wrote:
Harps62 wrote:

Day

White O'Brien Demetriou

JBB Pipe Tozer Butler

Sheehan Labadie

Amond

a point sounds good at this point of time
No a pint sounds better.

Day
JBB white O'Brien demetriou butler
Labadie tozer
Sheehan
Armond macalausky

There's 8 players in that lineup who when all play together we tend to win. Add 3 youngsters who have come from premier league/championship academies (Sheehan, JBB and mcclausky) and there's a nice blend between players who know they can win playing for county and hungry talented younger players with pace.

Forget about Jazzi, he hasn't played any meaningful football for such a long time , why would anyone think he'd do better than the players we already have?
He went to Connie on loan for a month or two, barely did anything there and wasn't asked back & seemingly no one else interested in him.