Write us off at your peril

So says Marlon Jackson :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best laugh I have had in months......

I had to read it twice as I couldn't believe he has the front to say it........He has been at the club for almost 20 months stealing a living pretending to be a professional footballer. OK he has been injured but the rest of the time whilst fit he has been dogs**the.
I await the usual suspects to have a go but I don't care . I have eyes and have seen his performances and have the same view as probably the majority of fans. He is awful !!!!!!

Re: Write us off at your peril

Marlon Jackson has been injured all season and comes on for his first 45 minute appearance.
Pretty sure the lads or pals read the forum.
Sure he will be delighted with your comment Mr Cork.
Up until Tuesday night you have been very quiet over recent months mainly due to the fact that the boys have been playing well compared to last season which is clearly a non story to you.
Possibly he will not be up to it but at least give the fella a chance.
You appear to be besotted in knocking this one player.
Try to for once on here talk positive about something.
Guess what up until the last 3 away games its been brilliant but that wouldn't interest you would it.
Tuesday evening must of been wonderful for you just thinking about so many things you could moan and complain about.
Nothing ever changes with you.

Mike Kear wrote:Marlon Jackson has been injured all season and comes on for his first 45 minute appearance.
Pretty sure the lads or pals read the forum.
Sure he will be delighted with your comment Mr Cork.
Up until Tuesday night you have been very quiet over recent months mainly due to the fact that the boys have been playing well compared to last season which is clearly a non story to you.
Possibly he will not be up to it but at least give the fella a chance.
You appear to be besotted in knocking this one player.
Try to for once on here talk positive about something.
Guess what up until the last 3 away games its been brilliant but that wouldn't interest you would it.
Tuesday evening must of been wonderful for you just thinking about so many things you could moan and complain about.
Nothing ever changes with you.
Give it a rest mate, he's right!! The guy has stolen a living whilst he's been here, he's nowhere near good enough for this standard of football.

He played against Cheltenham and Accrington (only a few mins) in November. Add that to his 45mins the other day and the 20+ games last season that he was poor, I think he has had a chance in fairness.
Lovely bloke and he's done a lot of off field stuff for us but I don't think he's up to League 2 standard , plus he's injury prone

Pretty sure you are all correct but in fairness once Flynny took over he did start showing improvement got injured again and has not been seen since.
Flynny and his 2 colleagues must of seen something in him.
All I am saying is why knock the fella when he is just making a return to the game.
Corky couldn't say a positive word about anything relating to Newport County.
One tiny point I believe it was his touch that sent the ball to O'Brien and guess what we are still in the league.
A tiny point and he probably isn't up to league 2 standard but just for that one tiny thing I wouldn't dream of starting a thread to knock the fella.
Exile you are spot on the fella is involved in every hospice type visit the County get involved in.
Really think Corky should just leave it rather than happily come on here to knock the fella.

Countysfinest wrote:Would love to see him start scoring but I just can’t see it he literally does nothing 0 goals since signing

Exactly this ^^^ .... I, and EVERYONE (yes, even Neil) would love it if Marlon started scoring goals for us, it's not like people have a go at him for the sake of it. He simply hasn't delivered for us......yet.

Justanordinaryfan wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:It's not the lads fault he injured bloody hell guys
Well whose fault is it ?? our budget is tiny, can’t afford to have him wasting any of it!

Got a funny feeling he’s gonna get game time before the end of the season .:.:: what’s the betting he nets some?? .... pretty long odds I suspect !!

It’s a funny ole game.
I'm no fan but footballers get injured and if he's got a contract you got to pay him

I said earlier in season we should ask if he wants to leave and offer him a deal to go even if it saves us a month's wages