Re: Write us off at your peril

Harps62 wrote: 1 Pipey for the cross
2 Bird or in my opinion Marlon for the touch
3 The fella that scored :wink:
With a view to resolving this controversy I found this angle on Youtube, difficult to see but using the space bar to freeze frame, it looks like it actually comes off the Notts Co defender's arm.

Jackson and Bird jumping against him made it possible though it's still got nothing to do with how good a player any of them is.

Harps62 wrote:One thing Marlon has done (lovely chap I hear by the way) is take the focus of abuse off other players.
Clearly he has had a long term injury as has Sheehan a Jahraldo and its good to see them all on the road to recovery.
But poor old Marlon has now been classed as the next target for all the usual vitriol.
First it was Ben Tozer (what a mercenary he turned out to be)
Then it was Robbie (never up to league 2 standard).
Now Marlon plays 45 minutes he is the new target.
Before anybody kicks off I was his biggest critic but I couldn't believe the improvement under Flynny albeit a few cameos then injury set in again.
He helped keep us up with his touch to O'Brien.
Had he not been there we would at best be in the Nationwide now.
Give the fella a break.
If he fails then he fails and will drift off elsewhere.

Not by me my old flower........I have always said he was crap and he has done nothing to convince me any different.....Ok he has been injured long term but he was crap before he got injured so my views , as like hundreds, if not thousands of other fans stay the same

Harps62 wrote:For a bit of fun

Name these pub teams he was playing against.

I suppose when we were up at Moreton you thought we were a pub team as well?
We played undy, Ton pentre, Caldicot, Gloucester and teams no one had heard of in Poland. We could put together a side from our crowd who could have a decent match against those!

Bush wrote:
Harps62 wrote:For a bit of fun

Name these pub teams he was playing against.

I suppose when we were up at Moreton you thought we were a pub team as well?
We played undy, Ton pentre, Caldicot, Gloucester and teams no one had heard of in Poland. We could put together a side from our crowd who could have a decent match against those!
Gloucester Bush

Pub Team :lol: :lol:

Were we a pub team in Moreton you never answered being a few leagues below Gloucester.

By the way did Marlon play in all those games?

neilcork68 wrote:
Harps62 wrote:One thing Marlon has done (lovely chap I hear by the way) is take the focus of abuse off other players.
Clearly he has had a long term injury as has Sheehan a Jahraldo and its good to see them all on the road to recovery.
But poor old Marlon has now been classed as the next target for all the usual vitriol.
Before anybody kicks off I was his biggest critic but I couldn't believe the improvement under Flynny albeit a few cameos then injury set in again.
Give the fella a break.

Not by me my old flower........I have always said he was crap and he has done nothing to convince me any different.....Ok he has been injured long term but he was crap before he got injured so my views , as like hundreds, if not thousands of other fans stay the same
Thousands of fans :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's a cracker Corky.

Harps62 wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:
Give the fella a break.

Thousands of fans :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's a cracker Corky.

of the 3,396 average fans that we have had viewing our games if you asked them the vast majority would hold the same views that he is crap...So yes...thousands.........Its only a few on here that for some unknown reason seem to think he has anything about him...
In fact I would stick my neck out and say he is in the top 5 of the worst players we have ever signed since we reformed. Even Ramon Rose offered more

Alan G Bryant wrote:Personally I would never criticise a player for being crap, but I would criticise a player for not trying. I have not seen Marlon not try and I find the witch hunt against a player blighted by injury really sad from some so called supporters.
Alan G Bryant
For the first time I agree with you 100%
Think Corkys continual attack on the player is bang out of order especially recovering from injury.
At least he is leaving Robbie alone for a while..
Corky is only happy moaning about everything.
Seriously cannot think of one thread ever complimenting anything about the boys.
If we have any success he disappears waiting for the next thing he can jump on.
Come on Corky point to one thread on here where you were100% complementing something County related.
It will be a struggle for sure.

Harps62 wrote:
Alan G Bryant wrote:Personally I would never criticise a player for being crap, but I would criticise a player for not trying. I have not seen Marlon not try and I find the witch hunt against a player blighted by injury really sad from some so called supporters.
Alan G Bryant
For the first time I agree with you 100%
Think Corkys continual attack on the player is bang out of order especially recovering from injury.
At least he is leaving Robbie alone for a while..
Corky is only happy moaning about everything.
Seriously cannot think of one thread ever complimenting anything about the boys.
If we have any success he disappears waiting for the next thing he can jump on.
Come on Corky point to one thread on here where you were100% complementing something County related.
It will be a struggle for sure.

like i care if it upsets you my precious one...They are my views , if you dont like them , tough !!!

I love the way its, Robbie and Marlon , as if they are your friends :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: