Re: W.B.A

Jonny Evans is 30 so not even the excuse of being young.WBA are perhaps about to be relegated. No matter these over paid prima donnas feel that they have some sort of entitlement to behave like this. That hard working people who earn less in a year than these idiots do in a week actually part with their hard-earned to finance these idiots depresses me.

[quote="Stan A. Einstein"]Jonny Evans is 30 so not even the excuse of being young.WBA are perhaps about to be relegated. No matter these over paid prima donnas feel that they have some sort of entitlement to behave like this. That hard working people who earn less in a year than these idiots do in a week actually part with their hard-earned to finance these idiots depresses me.

[/quote Four senior players Evans, Barry, Myhill and Livermore, the position that the club is in they can hardly afford to drop these players (except Myhill)

Well, they picked Evans and Barry today and left out Livermore and Myhill, so absolutely no changes to their usual team.

Plus they lost. At home. To a team also in the bottom 3. They're terrible with or without them.

The Jay Rodriguez racism nonsense can't be helping (just to weigh in with my opinion on that, having seen the footage he didn't appear to say anything other than "your breath stinks", but he has got a broad accent and mumbles a bit. His reaction afterwards when Bong's talking to the ref is one of complete shock too, rather than guilt).