Re: GRANDSTAND: Exiles v Notts County

Again its all about opinions.
I certainly do not agree that because you kicked a ball around yourself you have more knowledge of the game.
That's nonsense.
Sure every contributor on here has as much right to an opinion whether they played the game or not.
In regard to your last question I would suggest possibly all his signings that have featured for us this season as until the recent hiccup we were on for a possible play off place.
Could you have said that last season.
Did most of those play against FGR and Chesterfield.
Flynny has to get them playing like that every week then who knows play offs still not out of site just yet.

SJG99 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote: The gloves to help with his hammy too huh? Never seen a professional outfield player with leg skins on before. Like I said, what a fanny.
Not sure why you'd want to get less than the best out of any of our players for the sake of some outdated concept of machismo, to be honest.
That's your problem then chief.
Even without you knowing for sure that's why he was wearing them.

P.S. The laughter emoji in my original post probably passed you by as it was kind of tongue in cheek but you bit....
Last edited by Exile 1976 on February 18th, 2018, 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It appears that it is all down to Flynny picking a substitute for 20 minutes yesterday and his supposed loyalty to a few friends.
All ridiculous of course.
Above half way in the league but maybe if he stopped picking Wilmott and the fella in leg skins and gloves everybody would be happy.
Obviously this is a forum but clearly a few on here know better than our most successful still learning manager possibly since Ashurst and Addison.
Think this management team is better than both JE and Holdsworth

Mike Kear wrote:It appears that it is all down to Flynny picking a substitute for 20 minutes yesterday and his supposed loyalty to a few friends.
Above half way in the league but maybe if he stopped picking Wilmott and the fella in leg skins and gloves everybody would be happy.
Obviously this is a forum but clearly a few on here know better than our most successful still learning manager possibly since Ashurst and Addison.

"Our most successful still learning manager since Ashurst and Addison" .... I'm sure Justin Edinburgh might have a claim to that !

The bit about Jackson was clearly tongue in cheek but I expect that from you.
Anyhoo, the buck stops with Flynny, he picks the players, the formation & tactics, decides who and when to substitute etc...
As always in football, when things are going well the players and management lap up the praise and plaudits, when things are going bad it's all social medias fault...
Last edited by Exile 1976 on February 19th, 2018, 9:37 am, edited 5 times in total.

Mike Kear wrote:It appears that it is all down to Flynny picking a substitute for 20 minutes yesterday and his supposed loyalty to a few friends.

Ooh the forum policeman is here again, and drunk too judging by your penultimate sentence.

£15fornonleague?! wrote:

Ooh the forum policeman is here again, and drunk too judging by your penultimate sentence.
Clearly not a chance of peace and tranquillity let alone politeness.
Where did that statement come from?
Cannot see a problem with the penultimate statement either.
Most odd.