Re: GRANDSTAND: Exiles v Notts County

Off to the game now.....will be utterly shocked if Wilmott , Noble and maybe Jackson are not in the starting 11.

All the talk of shaking up the side will be , 'just talk'

Team I expect MF to name today.....

Day
White , O'Brien ,Demetriou ,
Pipe. , Butler
Labadie Dolan

Wilmott , Jackson , Nouble

I wonder how far off I am ???? ( A 5 - 2 - 3. formation with Pipe and Butler as wingbacks)

Or knowing MF it will be a flat back 4 of White O'Brien Demetriou and Butler . a midfield of Tozer , Labadie and Do!an with the three upfront as I listed. Pipe will be on the bench

Another tough game today for sure .
As much as we're at home , these will be difficult to break down .
Hope they bring a good away following . They should do given their League position , and not being too far a trip .

Would love us to get back to winning ways , but I'd settle for a draw at this stage .
Let's just stop this losing streak today and re-group after the disaster in midweek

CTID

neilcork68 wrote:Off to the game now.....will be utterly shocked if Wilmott , Noble and maybe Jackson are not in the starting 11.

Day
Pipe. , Butler
Labadie Dolan

I wonder how far off I am ???? ( A 5 - 2 - 3. formation with Pipe and Butler as wingbacks)

Or knowing MF it will be a flat back 4 of White O'Brien Demetriou and Butler . a midfield of Tozer , Labadie and Do!an with the three upfront as I listed. Pipe will be on the bench
Wilmott has been a match winner in many recent home games even if he doesn't tackle. Assists for McC and Podge's goals for example.

neilcork68 wrote:Off to the game now.....will be utterly shocked if Wilmott , Noble and maybe Jackson are not in the starting 11.

Day
Pipe. , Butler
Labadie Dolan

Well you got that horribly wrong. Apart from the "picks itself" back 5, 3 of the remaining 5 positions incorrect.