Re: FA CUP MONEY

Bush wrote:
Harps62 wrote:
Amberexile wrote:Can't help thinking the best fit to fill the Reynolds void was Reynolds
Totally wasted at Orient getting little game time
Will put him back not forwards.
Bad deal in hindsight for him and the club.
Fastest fella on our books also
I said it was a bad move the day he went. Was never gonna get game time there. it's just a move that suited his agent again. The lad has made two moves this season both to managers with the same agents.

Probably find out that the majority of our side has the same Agents

neilcork68 wrote:
I said it was a bad move the day he went. Was never gonna get game time there. it's just a move that suited his agent again. The lad has made two moves this season both to managers with the same agents.

Probably find out that the majority of our side has the same Agents[/quote]

Simply not the case.

Agents getting players who need a move a move is not a bad thing - agents agitating for players who are doing well to move for the sake of it is. FWIW I don't think Reynolds' agent is doing his client any favours, but he's certainly in a good position to try to arrange something that might benefit the player.

The agent's best interests are usually tied up with the player's as that's where the agent makes their money and the player losing value reduces the agent's ability to do that too, which makes a move to Orient more likely to be related to Reynolds' home rather than necessarily his playing time. Whether that's for the best in the longer term we'll find out at the end of next season when he's out of contract, but him not playing isn't going to help anyone.