Re: F A cup

Bush wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Could this be the year a team outside the top flight wins the FA Cup 1980 the last time
No chance. Chelsea, united and spurs all still left although I can see Chelsea having a struggle away to Leicester.
Could be Swansea year

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Bush wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Could this be the year a team outside the top flight wins the FA Cup 1980 the last time
No chance. Chelsea, united and spurs all still left although I can see Chelsea having a struggle away to Leicester.
Could be Swansea year
I think so as well. No-one ever mentions them but they are still in cup, subject to a replay, and they are on a good run.

G Guest wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
Bush wrote:
Could be Swansea year
I think so as well. No-one ever mentions them but they are still in cup, subject to a replay, and they are on a good run.

Spurs or United for me

Wigan's win against Man City on Monday was Southampton's best result of the season... upsets so far aside, as a Premier League team you'd take a match against a L1 side for a place in the FA Cup semi-finals.

Could be going to Wembley for the 4th time in 15 months (5th in the event of County making the Play-offs). :)