Re: On a more serious note...............

Bush wrote:Can't say I have any view on how the clubs mascot looks but whether you like it or not the kids still love him like my boy and his friends who were all over him yesterday.
This.

I seemed to remember the same sort of reaction when his outfit was changed last time. Who really cares? It's a dog suit, kids love it and everyone will get used to it. My only gripe is my nephew missed him giving out sweets at half time yesterday! :wink:

Caerleon Exile wrote:
Bush wrote:Can't say I have any view on how the clubs mascot looks but whether you like it or not the kids still love him like my boy and his friends who were all over him yesterday.
This.

I seemed to remember the same sort of reaction when his outfit was changed last time. Who really cares? It's a dog suit, kids love it and everyone will get used to it. My only gripe is my nephew missed him giving out sweets at half time yesterday! :wink:
That's cause my son and his friends wouldn't let him leave! My son whenever he has gone to a game will always go straight home and tell my mrs about spytty before the game.

Oh the days of being on that hordendous terrace over Spytty Park wherein the action on the pitch was so god-awful that our mascot takes to handing out sweets to suffering spectators only for him to be met with cries of...

"SPYTTY!!!!! SHOW US YOUR C*CK!!!"

*pulls tail through legs and does a helicopter like motion with said tail*

"Weyyyyyyyy"

Every weekend and Wednesday night without fail.