Re: A Tale Of Two Elections.

My issue would be if anyone had an issue of something that involved off the field surely they should go to the CEO? Then if there was an issue with the football they would go to Lenny. Then both could approach the full board if needed. I would argue a Full time CEO and experienced director of football should be more than enough to handle majority of issues.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote: You may be correct,my point is,the Operations Committee is separate from this.Any mention of 'Operations',involves the CEO etc and GF and the other director on day to day matters.They probably have formal meetings as well as informal,but none of the five new directors would be on this Committee.
I don't have any reason to doubt what you say but when you say that none of the new directors would be on this committee, on what basis do you say that?
are you a trust member

xisle wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote: You may be correct,my point is,the Operations Committee is separate from this.Any mention of 'Operations',involves the CEO etc and GF and the other director on day to day matters.They probably have formal meetings as well as informal,but none of the five new directors would be on this Committee.
I don't have any reason to doubt what you say but when you say that none of the new directors would be on this committee, on what basis do you say that?
are you a trust member
That is interesting. Why on earth do you want to know?

When the fans took over in 2015 a ninety day plan was put in place taking elections to 2016, no effective board was in place so directors would be appointed with immediate effect, to have functioning board, subject to approval. Where new members are elected into a functioning board the powers that be would look closely at the appointments, to ensure that a company hijack had not accurred, (company hijack: when a director is resigned and a new director appointed, without the consent of the company or director), plus diligence checks. The delay is simply down to administration, not conspiracy.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
xisle wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
are you a trust member
That is interesting. Why on earth do you want to know?
trust members can change what happens
are you a trust member

Just got in from a full days work which is unusual for me these days but my heads spinning just reading through this thread.
Its a shame that despite our success this season on the pitch, off the pitch its onceagain a total joke.
Promised open ness at the last supporters meeting way back at the start of the season.
Clearly already broken that promise.
Busy today but will mail Alex regarding the overdue supporters meeting.
Out of interest are either of the 2 AGM's overdue now also?

Harps62 wrote:
xisle wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:[quote="xisle"(trust members can change what happens
are you a trust member
Do you want me to change things?
are you a trust member
Stan.
I will chip in here.
What are you on about?[/quote]

Dont know if he has an agenda or anything, but all Xisle has asked 'is Stan a Trust Member, that's all.

Percy its the CEO they sd be going through not director or directors if norman as a problem ? He is the main man he gets paid to do the job., we have a commercial manger to do commercial deals and bring money into the club , which she gets paid to do . We have a media officer to do media work to benefit the club which she gets paid for .most of our directors have full time jobs which the get paid for by there companies not our football club .our directors are to help our ceo our commercial manager not to interfere or make decisions themselfs ,

owlsabout wrote:Percy its the CEO they sd be going through not director or directors if norman as a problem ? He is the main man he gets paid to do the job., we have a commercial manger to do commercial deals and bring money into the club , which she gets paid to do . We have a media officer to do media work to benefit the club which she gets paid for .most of our directors have full time jobs which the get paid for by there companies not our football club .our directors are to help our ceo our commercial manager not to interfere or make decisions themselfs ,
I would hope and expect all our paid staff to do their jobs well and not need or want interference from directors.They are skilled in their line of work and that's why they are here,but there will be goals and parameters set by their bosses like any other business.The directors aren't there every minute giving orders but ultimately the directors run our club not the staff.