Re: Marlon Jackson

rodneyboy wrote:I think Frank has had more than his fair share of chances this season.We need a target man so it has to be either Hayes or Jackson to start Saturday.
I'd play all Nouble, Hayes and Amond. We need to win games, let's get out there and give it a go!

owlsabout wrote:Harps its all about opinions i wd give MCcoulsky a run of games not just one or two then bench him . Like bush says strikers needs to score goals , and harps you said cant do no worst than Shaun did last wk , what have frank been doing for the last 2 months. Sheehan will be way off match sharpness you can train all you like but completely different to playing time, and lads is suspended for two games .
Forgot about Labs suspension
Big blow
Cheers

I just hope he proves you all wrong.
If he doesn't he wont be here next season.
Just give the fella a break.
Guess what since Flynny took over he has when on the few times he has come on played well.
Before anybody kicks off again can I say
Under the previous managers he was hopeless but Flynny has seen and got more out of him despite a few horrible frustrating injuries.
Await more sad childish vitriol!

Harps62 wrote:I just hope he proves you all wrong.
If he doesn't he wont be here next season.
Just give the fella a break.
Guess what since Flynny took over he has when on the few times he has come on played well.
Before anybody kicks off again can I say
Under the previous managers he was hopeless but Flynny has seen and got more out of him despite a few horrible frustrating injuries.
Await more sad childish vitriol!

We ALL want him to prove us wrong, we ALL want him to provide assists and goals.
If you cannot see why some people don't think he deseves to start, well.

Sad, childish vitriol like you gave 'Jeffers' Jackson for 8mths last season you mean? :wink: :lol:

No that's not correct.
You certainly do and a few others, sure Owls feels the same way hoping he will do the biz for us finally but some on here just want him to fail like they did with Robbie and the Ben Tozer nonsense.
You obviously didn't read my last but one paragraph.
I do apologise for the nickname but it clearly was contagious with even the Argus calling him Marlon Jeffers in one report.
Never as bad as the original though.
Not guilty for starting the Mary nickname or The Spaniard (Elito)
Happy childish days for sure
Harps

Harps who ever plays i hope they do well , i like all want what is best for our side . This forum is for us fans to voice and share opinions, some have different views that is what make this mb entertainment. Ill never shout or slag any one of our players off on match days from the side i dont agree with that , i get players have bad games and sometimes things dont go there way i believe who ever puts the shirt on gives 100 % .we can moan about them on here fan to fan lol

owlsabout wrote:Harps who ever plays i hope they do well , i like all want what is best for our side . This forum is for us fans to voice and share opinions, some have different views that is what make this mb entertainment. Ill never shout or slag any one of our players off on match days from the side i dont agree with that , i get players have bad games and sometimes things dont go there way i believe who ever puts the shirt on gives 100 % .we can moan about them on here fan to fan lol
Spot on Owls.
Then Stav comes up with "this clown" :lol:

Harps62 wrote:
owlsabout wrote:Harps who ever plays i hope they do well , i like all want what is best for our side . This forum is for us fans to voice and share opinions, some have different views that is what make this mb entertainment. Ill never shout or slag any one of our players off on match days from the side i dont agree with that , i get players have bad games and sometimes things dont go there way i believe who ever puts the shirt on gives 100 % .we can moan about them on here fan to fan lol
Spot on Owls.
Then Stav comes up with "this clown" :lol:
Sorry Harps, didn't realise I had to run it past you 1st!! He's had enough chances, good players have been let go yet we keep him!! Bonkers

No probs Stav
Just having a chuckle about it.
Crikey I thought he was awful too but he is here and just want him to play well.
Maybe you think the same but letting Jazzi go with no cover apart from an unfit loanee for Pipey was mad.
Rigg was the best player to link with Dan
Williams cannot stop scoring.
Lamar fastest player on the books.
Its all nuts mate

Bush wrote:I don't think he is a target man but every day of the week I start nouble over Jackson.
Nouble has had enough chances, when was his last goal? Don't include the 2 own goals. If everyone was fit I'd choose Hayes but then it would be Jackson. McClousky is an impact sub and Nouble......