Re: AGM and open Supporters Club Meeting

Harps62 wrote:Sent Alex an e mail 7.30 this morning.

Blimey that's a quick response, asked him why no news and what had happened to the January supporters meeting?

Pretty shocked though that they think our AGM will only take 30 minutes.
You truly are the engine room of our football club.

Could you please email Flynny and ask him why we haven't been promoted yet?

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Just for fun a little quiz.

In the event of any awkward questions will

a) Michael Flynn,

b) David Hando, or

c) A little old lady,

be wheeled out to tell you the meeting is over and please shut up?
100% flynny will be there. If it's kicking off a family member of the board will ask a question to flynny about who we are signing in the summer. We will then have a 30minute conversation about right backs.

Be surprised to see David hando after the way he was treated at the first meeting.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Harps62 wrote:Stan

Seriously

30 minutes for the AGM?
Also is it an AGM for Newport County, or will shareholders of the club who are not paid up members of the Trust be excluded? I wondered why Xisle was so anxious. :grin:
Hi. if you bothered to read it the answer to your question is in the club article.

Jimmy Exile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:

Seriously

30 minutes for the AGM?
Also is it an AGM for Newport County, or will shareholders of the club who are not paid up members of the Trust be excluded? I wondered why Xisle was so anxious. :grin:
Hi. if you bothered to read it the answer to your question is in the club article.
I know sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. Although even at it's lowest level it's beyond you. Eh, Jimmy? 8)

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Also is it an AGM for Newport County, or will shareholders of the club who are not paid up members of the Trust be excluded? I wondered why Xisle was so anxious. :grin:
Hi. if you bothered to read it the answer to your question is in the club article.[/quote]

I know sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. Although even at it's lowest level it's beyond you. Eh, Jimmy? 8)[/quote]

Hi. I don't think you were being sarcy I just think you didnt read the club article. here it is for you, just to help you out. I know you keep telling me i am thick, and you might be right, but you dont half show how stupid YOU are on this board.

https://www.newport-county.co.uk/news/2 ... s-meeting/

xisle wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:

Seriously

30 minutes for the AGM?
if i see you at the meeting i will say hallo
you will be going i assume
He lives in Ireland!