Re: Grandstand: EXILES @ Yeovil

SULLY34 wrote:
Mr Gallipoli wrote:Wouldn't it be ironic if Paul Hayes' goals fired us into the play off's?

There would be a lot of humble pie being eaten by a fair few on here, that's for sure.

Signing is starting to pay dividends and long may it continue.
No humble pie for me....I wouldn't mind some apple pie though. I like many said he should've been playing weeks ago.
Agree not sure why Mr Gallipoli thinks its humble pie, we all know what PH's capable of, we just wanted him on the pitch!!

Mr Gallipoli wrote:Wouldn't it be ironic if Paul Hayes' goals fired us into the play off's?

There would be a lot of humble pie being eaten by a fair few on here, that's for sure.

Not at all. My annoyance is not with the signing, it is with the lies told by the club. Firstly he was injured and then there was a problem with international clearance. Both of these assertions were deliberate untruths.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:

Not at all. My annoyance is not with the signing, it is with the lies told by the club. Firstly he was injured and then there was a problem with international clearance. Both of these assertions were deliberate untruths.

It was international clearance that prevented him playing.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Triangle wrote:

Wrong Spencer. He couldn't play because he was signed outside the transfer window and was already registered to Hemel Hempstead. Newport County eventually admitted this.
Nope, check the FA records...You were not paying attention.

Triangle wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Triangle wrote:

Wrong Spencer. He couldn't play because he was signed outside the transfer window and was already registered to Hemel Hempstead. Newport County eventually admitted this.
Nope, check the FA records...You were not paying attention.
No Spencer you are wrong.

Percy plunkett wrote:
Harps62 wrote:Full game for Hayes as well.
Great news to play full 90+ minutes
I told you all along he was a big player for us Harps.Didn't you say he was past it and had nothing to offer us.
Not the time to pick an argument with me.
Chuffed to beans he has played well the last 2 games.
Happy to admit I got that wrong.
Happy you got a few brownie points on me?

Not going to say much about the game as I couldn't attend , listen or watch the game live myself due to work commitments other than why has it taken MF so long to play Sheehan and what a difference to have two strikers playing rather than Amond on his own with Nouble or Jackson supposedly supporting him upfront.?

Harps62 wrote:Out of interest to those at the game
Why did Amond come off quite early to be replaced by Frank?
How did the replacements play also?
Certainly a mystery to me and my Yeovil supporting mates. No obvious sign of any injury and Nouble contributed bugger all when he came on.
Thought the swop, if any, would have been for Hayes who was largely ineffective, although took the second goal well.

Taunton Iron Cider wrote:
Harps62 wrote:Out of interest to those at the game
Why did Amond come off quite early to be replaced by Frank?
How did the replacements play also?
Certainly a mystery to me and my Yeovil supporting mates. No obvious sign of any injury and Nouble contributed bugger all when he came on.

Did I hear wrong or did Nouble make a fine pass across the goal mouth to enable our second goal?