Re: Grandstand: EXILES @ Yeovil

Triangle wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
No Spencer you are wrong.
Go to the FA website, check the player registration bulletins.

Paul Hayes contract with Wycombe cancelled by mutual consent in the August bulletin, he does not feature as register to Hemel in August, September October, November or December.

He will most
Ikely feature in the January one for County.

Stop making a fool out of yourself Stan.

Great result today. Very happy
Newport County have stated that he was registered with Hemel Hemstead. Spencer you are wrong.

But then again you usually are,

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Triangle wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
No Spencer you are wrong.
Go to the FA website, check the player registration bulletins.

Paul Hayes contract with Wycombe cancelled by mutual consent in the August bulletin, he does not feature as register to Hemel in August, September October, November or December.

He will most
Ikely feature in the January one for County.

Stop making a fool out of yourself Stan.

Great result today. Very happy
Newport County have stated that he was registered with Hemel Hemstead. Spencer you are wrong.

But then again you usually are,
Go look at the player registrations, you are making a fool out of yourself Stan,

daftasfxxx wrote:Ffs Stan's right, the club has admitted it and its been reported as so
From the club website.........
“The 34-year was finally cleared to play for Newport County AFC having received his transfer certificate at the start of the window.

And after waiting three months to make his debut for the club, Hayes couldn’t have come much closer to a goal on his first appearance.“

You do realize the transfer certificate referred to is the International Transfer Certificate !!!

From FIFA player transfer regulations.....

“Players registered at one association may only be registered at a new association once the latter has received an International Transfer Certificate (hereinafter: ITC) from the former association. The ITC shall be issued free of charge without any conditions or time limit. Any provisions to the contrary shall be null and void. The association issuing the ITC shall lodge a copy with FIFA. The administrative procedures for issuing the ITC are contained in Annexe 3 of these regulations.

From Annexe 3

Issue of an ITC for a professional (Article 2)

All applications to register a professional must be submitted by the new club to the new association during one of the registration periods established by that association. All applications shall be accompanied by a copy of the contract between the new club and the professional. A professional is not eligible to play in official matches for his new club until an ITC has been issued by the former association and received by the new association.”

Guess what the registration period is..... June to End of September. We signed him in October. It is irrelevant that he was not contracted, for an ITC, a player must be registered in one of the two registration periods. That is why we had to wait until January.

You can look all you want. Paul Hayes was not registered with the FA for Hemel Hempstead . The monthly player registrations are there on the FA website. Go look.

Stan is wrong. End of.

Quote what you want Spencer.

The simple facts are Hayes was registered as a Hemel Hemsted player , even though he never played for them (?) So had to wait for the next window to open to move clubs .
The club even admitted to their error after originally saying it was International clearance , then injury that was holding up him playing for us. He could sign for us but wasn't eligible to play until January..
It then took MF weeks to realise he was a better option than Nouble , Jackson and McCoulsky as someone to lead the line. :roll:

Triangle wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Ffs Stan's right, the club has admitted it and its been reported as so
From the club website.........
“The 34-year was finally cleared to play for Newport County AFC having received his transfer certificate at the start of the window.

And after waiting three months to make his debut for the club, Hayes couldn’t have come much closer to a goal on his first appearance.“

You do realize the transfer certificate referred to is the International Transfer Certificate !!!

From FIFA player transfer regulations.....

“Players registered at one association may only be registered at a new association once the latter has received an International Transfer Certificate (hereinafter: ITC) from the former association. The ITC shall be issued free of charge without any conditions or time limit. Any provisions to the contrary shall be null and void. The association issuing the ITC shall lodge a copy with FIFA. The administrative procedures for issuing the ITC are contained in Annexe 3 of these regulations.

From Annexe 3

Issue of an ITC for a professional (Article 2)

All applications to register a professional must be submitted by the new club to the new association during one of the registration periods established by that association. All applications shall be accompanied by a copy of the contract between the new club and the professional. A professional is not eligible to play in official matches for his new club until an ITC has been issued by the former association and received by the new association.”

Guess what the registration period is..... June to End of September. We signed him in October. It is irrelevant that he was not contracted, for an ITC, a player must be registered in one of the two registration periods. That is why we had to wait until January.

You can look all you want. Paul Hayes was not registered with the FA for Hemel Hempstead . The monthly player registrations are there on the FA website. Go look.

Stan is wrong. End of.
Spencer the club initially lied to supporters/owners. That they continue to do so is on the website is shameful and as they have already admitted in the local press that he was registered with Hemel Hemstead and had 'misled the club' stupid.

The lack of support you are getting on this topic, knowing that with some I am about as popular as a rattlesnake in a lucky dip might cause a less bombastic more astute individual to pause, but not you Spencer, not you. 8)

On topic, a more astute observer said next's weeks game is huge. They are right. And I was wrong. I don't think we will make the play-offs but.....

Whatever Michael Flynn's tactical inexperience there is no doubt that he can motivate players. As nerves kick in teams like Luton and Accrington will start to worry about missing automatic promotion, teams like Swindon and Coventry worry about not making the play-offs. Every year come March April the number of weird results explode.

My view is that with ten games remaining we need to pick up nineteen or twenty points. I don't think it likely but six wins, a draw and three defeats might see us sneak the final play-off space, seven wins a draw and two defeats probably would. That is not impossible. I was both surprized and delighted with yesterday's win, in fairness our away form is good. Also with our poor goal difference even if we get the odd clobbering it won't really matter, we just have to get seventy one points and hope the team in 8th place only get seventy.

County Exile wrote:Surely the simple "facts" are what is or is not actually registered with the FA? Their official record of all player registrations with the English FA are here :-

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-gov ... -bulletins

Why would they not record a registration at Hemel if it actually happened?
I don't know but logically I have a solution to that. A player can be transferred and registered with a new club outside the transfer window. I suspect this is what happened with Paul Hayes. However as Hayes had been registered with Hemel Hemstead he was prevented from playing for Newport County. The regulations preclude not the transfer of a registration but the playing of a player previously registered elsewhere in a EFL recognized match until the opening of the new transfer window.

I suspect that the reason Hayes does not show as registered to Hemel Hempstead is because for most of the period he was registered to Newport County. Albeit he couldn't play.

That's possible I suppose. I suspect we will never get to learn the truth of the matter.

Very much a match of 2 halves yesterday. Very scrappy first half with us starting well and then them getting the upper hand. Too many long balls pumped aimlessly forward by both sides - with their 7ft 6ins (slight exaggeration) central defender comfortably dealing with that. Tactical switch at half time led to a great improvement in our performance with balls actually being passed along the ground.

As someone mentioned earlier I hope the elderly chap in the stand who had a nasty fall at half time is ok.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:On topic, a more astute observer said next's weeks game is huge. They are right. And I was wrong. I don't think we will make the play-offs but.....

Whatever Michael Flynn's tactical inexperience there is no doubt that he can motivate players. As nerves kick in teams like Luton and Accrington will start to worry about missing automatic promotion, teams like Swindon and Coventry worry about not making the play-offs. Every year come March April the number of weird results explode.

My view is that with ten games remaining we need to pick up nineteen or twenty points. I don't think it likely but six wins, a draw and three defeats might see us sneak the final play-off space, seven wins a draw and two defeats probably would. That is not impossible. I was both surprized and delighted with yesterday's win, in fairness our away form is good. Also with our poor goal difference even if we get the odd clobbering it won't really matter, we just have to get seventy one points and hope the team in 8th place only get seventy.

Currently, we're on track to finish in 11th place on 66pts......9 pts short of the Play-Offs, and 27 pts clear of relegation.
Currently, 40 points is enough to stay up...... 75pts are required to occupy the lowest Play-Off slot, with 91 points needed to win the division outright.
Barnet are on track to be relegated by 10 points.
You're right about the end of season run-in throwing up some strange results, which is why I take no notice of who has yet to play whom, and where each are in the table currently......it levels out over the season.
I'll be happy with "something like 12th, on something like 66 points"..... I would like to see yesterday's Yeovil game, be the start of a three match winning run though.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
County Exile wrote:Surely the simple "facts" are what is or is not actually registered with the FA? Their official record of all player registrations with the English FA are here :-

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-gov ... -bulletins

Why would they not record a registration at Hemel if it actually happened?
I don't know but logically I have a solution to that. A player can be transferred and registered with a new club outside the transfer window. I suspect this is what happened with Paul Hayes. However as Hayes had been registered with Hemel Hemstead he was prevented from playing for Newport County. The regulations preclude not the transfer of a registration but the playing of a player previously registered elsewhere in a EFL recognized match until the opening of the new transfer window.

I suspect that the reason Hayes does not show as registered to Hemel Hempstead is because for most of the period he was registered to Newport County. Albeit he couldn't play.
If so, he would appear on the registration bulletins as registered for Newport County. He doesn't.
Seems Triangle may have opened a right can of worms here. Just imagine if the authorities incorrectly prevented us from playing a player. Surely that can't be the case but the FA do point clubs to the registration bulletins to check the status of a player, rules and regulations.
Must be some other explanation.

County-at-the-races wrote:
papajohn wrote: Did I hear wrong or did Nouble make a fine pass across the goal mouth to enable our second goal?
The first goal came straight after Nouble coming on which must have distracted Yeovil on who might score.
The second was from Nouble passing across the goal for Hayes to finish off.

Other than that he didn't do a lot but the way the clowns behind me shouting "Frank do this" "Frank do that" "FFS Frank why didn't you do...." "Get back and defend Frank" "Frank get up front and score" they clearly think we have signed a world class all round football player :lol:

MoM for me was Day who produced some great saves
Frank did fine when he came on. Set up the Hayes goal, even won some headers and had a good shot just wide of the top left corner. Closed down their defence and put pressure on. Quite obvious Frank was brought on as part of Flynn’s formation change. Apparently Flynn is unable to read a game and make changes to our benefit ! It was clear that our wing backs weren’t working - no point having them if they don’t take on opposition full backs so the gaffer changed it and bingo. Some people on here need to ignore previous player performance and pass comment on what happens on the day.