Re: Season Tickets

Sadly I think you are correct, so no real loyalty to 100 club season ticket holders.

Now if I was a hundred club season ticket holder for a few years I might be a bit miffed with the contempt of "well if they dont renew then someone else will buy it" policy, probably cant remember even a couple of seasons back.[/quote]

I guess that, if we look at the club as a business (see thread on Labadie), then the freezing of most prices becomes a loss leader whilst hiking up the 100 Club, in the same way we're enticed into supermarkets by bogof's, cheap milk etc. - someone pays more for other products where prices are raised to cover. So you could say that's good business, to know that you're guaranteed income from at least one source. We have to try to attract the less committed fan. Can't say I'd be very happy if I was a member, though I'm thrilled that my senior season ticket remains the same!!

Amberexile wrote:If the 100 club is aimed at people who are prepared to pay over the odds for a bit of pampering and it sells out, offering a discount would seem counter-intuitive.
↑↑↑This↑↑↑

I thought the ethos of the 100 club was to attract punters who were able and happy to pay over the odds to benefit the club whilst enjoying a bit of hospitality.

Amberexile wrote:If the 100 club is aimed at people who are prepared to pay over the odds for a bit of pampering and it sells out, offering a discount would seem counter-intuitive.
That must be right.

However does the hundred club need to be limited to a hundred?

By the way that is just a question.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
That must be right.

However does the hundred club need to be limited to a hundred?

By the way that is just a question.

I suspect they would strugle to cater for any more than that

I think it entitles you to go into the Bisley Bar and have a pint in a real glass glass, against going to the supporters meeting and getting a lovely plastic one every time just in case presumably it all kicks off.

westsider wrote:
Lucky Mascot 2 wrote:The 100 club does seem odd,
Why would season ticket holders in there not have a loyalty renewal, when the standard Bisley have £50 off.
£95 increase for seniors, if correct, is a steep hike in % terms but may be in line with government pension increases from april 2018 or they just want less old people in there.
I may be making this up, but didn't Alex say they didn't apply the same criteria to the 100 Club because they knew they could sell and basically, even if some don't renew, they know that others will take their place. I daresay a look at the video will confirm or refute that thought. They're trying to attract fans to the rest of the ground.
I'm sure Alex said that it may devalue the 100 club experience by discounting.