Disgusting

Newport County natter & football chatter.
User

UPTHEPORT

The Republic of Malpas

Disgusting

Postby UPTHEPORT » March 12th, 2018, 9:07 am

no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Re: Disgusting

Postby Stan A. Einstein » March 12th, 2018, 9:11 am

UPTHEPORT wrote:https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jamie-carragher-spits-football-fan-12169442

That will cost him his job

That's the thing. Too many of these overpaid men think that they are above everyone else and can behave how they please.

Love football can't say I love footballers.
no avatar
User

George Street-Bridge

Postby George Street-Bridge » March 12th, 2018, 9:14 am

Fair enough if it does, he couldn't complain. I'd still like to know precisely what the father said to him.

The mother says "isn’t it all about banter?" Er, no it isn't.
User

Kairdiff Exile

Our proud capital...

Postby Kairdiff Exile » March 12th, 2018, 9:17 am

What a pair of oafish neanderthals. Carragher will (rightly) be held to account for spitting like a petulant child - but the other chap was trying to get a rise out of him, and breaking god-knows-how-many sections of the Highway Code whilst doing so - all in front of his child! They should both be ashamed. Is this how grown men behave these days?
no avatar
User

mad norm

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Postby mad norm » March 12th, 2018, 9:21 am

"Goaded 3/4 times on Motorway?? As JonD mentions great driving skills!!!
And as per usual press gets it first. ££££ ..Dangerous driving.......not mentioned
no avatar
User

Rjwebby2811

Cwmbran

Postby Rjwebby2811 » March 12th, 2018, 12:02 pm

Send the video all's the man says in the video is 2-1, he didn't swear at him didn't say anything that would of wound him up really, what character didnwas disgusting and he should be sacked for it.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » March 12th, 2018, 12:07 pm

Rjwebby2811 wrote:Send the video all's the man says in the video is 2-1, he didn't swear at him didn't say anything that would of wound him up really, what character didnwas disgusting and he should be sacked for it.

He should be charged. It is a fairly straight forward common assault. What was said to him was by the man was simply not capable of offering any defence or even mitigation.
User

penycwm county

Pembrokeshire

Postby penycwm county » March 12th, 2018, 12:30 pm

its the worst type of assault
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » March 12th, 2018, 1:20 pm

penycwm county wrote:its the worst type of assault

Oh I don't know. Being glassed, hit over the head with an iron bar, being kicked senseless. Believe me I've prosecuted and defended all of those and they are worse. Not even the most disgusting, dog excrement being pushed into a face is the worst I ever had to deal with.

Jamie Carragher has committed a nasty unpleasant little assault. He will now be publicly vilified and humiliated and probably lose his job. Don't get me wrong what he did was disgusting and I think he's is a yob. But I think he is about to pay the full price and more. As for the victims I don't know what the Mirror paid for the video If anyone is prepared to pay me £10,000 you can spit on my car any time you like.
User

penycwm county

Pembrokeshire

Postby penycwm county » March 12th, 2018, 4:23 pm

its got such a strong connection with football, the players are gobbing all the time, the kids see it and think that its normal behaviour to gob every minute, its not necessary, its not nice and it spreads dieses.
no avatar
User

mad norm

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Postby mad norm » March 12th, 2018, 5:08 pm

penycwm county wrote:its got such a strong connection with football, the players are gobbing all the time, the kids see it and think that its normal behaviour to gob every minute, its not necessary, its not nice and it spreads dieses.

And makes the pitch slippery :shock:
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » March 12th, 2018, 6:15 pm

penycwm county wrote:its got such a strong connection with football, the players are gobbing all the time, the kids see it and think that its normal behaviour to gob every minute, its not necessary, its not nice and it spreads dieses.

I hate spitting too.
no avatar
User

Cornish Exile

Postby Cornish Exile » March 12th, 2018, 8:42 pm

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
penycwm county wrote:its the worst type of assault

Oh I don't know. Being glassed, hit over the head with an iron bar, being kicked senseless. Believe me I've prosecuted and defended all of those and they are worse. Not even the most disgusting, dog excrement being pushed into a face is the worst I ever had to deal with.

Jamie Carragher has committed a nasty unpleasant little assault. He will now be publicly vilified and humiliated and probably lose his job. Don't get me wrong what he did was disgusting and I think he's is a yob. But I think he is about to pay the full price and more. As for the victims I don't know what the Mirror paid for the video If anyone is prepared to pay me £10,000 you can spit on my car any time you like.

According to reports, Carragher's saliva ended up in a 14 year old girl's face not her father's car.
User

SJG99

The End of the Hedge

Postby SJG99 » March 12th, 2018, 8:48 pm

Oh for goodness' sake. They spit because they run around a lot and their mouths dry out. It has nothing whatsoever to do with a grown adult spitting at a car/child/WUM. :roll:
no avatar
User

DT1892

Postby DT1892 » March 12th, 2018, 9:07 pm

Considering they kept Kirsty Gallagher on after she was found guilty of drink driving, I'd imagine his job is safe.
Next