Re: board member resignation

supporter wrote:All I'll say on this is if Gavin is missing on Thursday and this is due to a funeral then can everyone now show the necessary respect. A family has lost someone and that is the most important thing. Theale if you had knowledge of this and are using someone's loss to point score you have sunk to a all time low that has never been seen on this messageboard.
Look what you started.

You you have made an accusation that Theale may have had knowledge of the funeral. There is no evidence of that which I have seen. Now some questions for you.

1) What basis do you use to make this allegation against Theale?

2) How do you know Gavin may be at a funeral?

3) Were you asked to post this?

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Thankfully back up.

This thread is important.

No decent human being would ever question the right of any individual to pay their final respects to any other person. That must come above all else. It is not disputed by any poster on here.

That is not to be confused with a totally different issue. Some supporters, shareholders and trust members have concerns over the leadership of Gavin Foxall. In short that his style of leadership is one where he makes decisions without consultation, where he has behaved in a way which has caused members of staff to leave and commence and conclude litigation against the club, and where fellow directors have left because they are unable to work with him.

If, for whatever reason, Gavin is indisposed on Thursday, surely it is only right that he face his critics on another date. As things stand accusations have been made, if they were made about me I would want to confront my critics.
Indeed yes , you are surely correct. If Mr Foxall is unable to attend ( for whatever reason ) , then this meeting should be postponed until he bloody well can. A whole year without attending a meeting with the supporters doesn’t sit well with me at least, and I suspect many, many more. What it would appear to be in such a case is the avoidance of his critics. The meeting should be cancelled .

UPTHEPORT wrote:So yet another day goes by without a resignation

I think someone is just making this all up it's very sad really
Although reading 'Supporters' post in conjunction with Kevin Ward's post would suggest that Theale was right with regard to Gavin not turning up again. I suggested to Theale that he should wait until Thursday before making comment. Unfortunately and I am not being disingenuous, as this might be the third occasion that Gavin will have failed to meet his critics, there will be those who will have doubts.

Also I don't know who 'Supporter' is but if his information is accurate it does suggest that any news relating to Gavin invariably comes via a conduit..

Although reading 'Supporters' post in conjunction with Kevin Ward's post would suggest that Theale was right with regard to Gavin not turning up again. I suggested to Theale that he should wait until Thursday before making comment. Unfortunately and I am not being disingenuous, as this might be the third occasion that Gavin will have failed to meet his critics, there will be those who will have doubts.

Also I don't know who 'Supporter' is but if his information is accurate it does suggest that any news relating to Gavin invariably comes via a conduit..
Hi Brendan
Just to be clear, my post was in response to a question as to whether the Trust AGM could go ahead without the chairman in attendance. I simply clarified the identity of the Trust chairman.
I don't know who the vast majority of posters are other than those, like myself, who post under their own names or who, like yourself, I have spoken to.
However, I think you have the wrong target in 'Supporter'. Read the post before his his/her's at the bottom of page 3 of this thread.
Cheers

Kevin Ward wrote:

Hi Brendan
Just to be clear, my post was in response to a question as to whether the Trust AGM could go ahead without the chairman in attendance. I simply clarified the identity of the Trust chairman.
I don't know who the vast majority of posters are other than those, like myself, who post under their own names or who, like yourself, I have spoken to.
However, I think you have the wrong target in 'Supporter'. Read the post before his his/her's at the bottom of page 3 of this thread.
Cheers
Indeed, “ fed up with it “ appears to have registered to address theale’s post. I will not of course speculate on either of their identities though I have my opinions on it :grin:

Kevin Ward wrote:

Hi Brendan
Cheers
Hi Kevin,

Clearly by saying that Shaun would be in attendance on Saturday you were not confirming that Gavin wasn't going to be there. I am more than happy to say that you clearly did not know of Gavin being otherwise engaged on Thursday at a funeral.

Kind regards,

Brendan

Stan the key words in my reply was "if", if Gavin has a funeral and "if" Theale had knowledge. No I don't know whether Gavin has a funeral and no I wasn't asked to post this and for the record I've never been asked to post anything by anybody. Curious as to why you'd think I'd been asked to post, anybody who knows me would laugh at that. In summary Stan read what I said again and take in the significance of the word if. The only direct comment to Theale was by the previous poster, all I was saying was about respect to the family who've lost someone that was the main point of my post. Hope that clarifies things for you Stan.

supporter wrote:Stan the key words in my reply was "if", if Gavin has a funeral and "if" Theale had knowledge. No I don't know whether Gavin has a funeral and no I wasn't asked to post this and for the record I've never been asked to post anything by anybody. Curious as to why you'd think I'd been asked to post, anybody who knows me would laugh at that. In summary Stan read what I said again and take in the significance of the word if. The only direct comment to Theale was by the previous poster, all I was saying was about respect to the family who've lost someone that was the main point of my post. Hope that clarifies things for you Stan.
Hi,

I have sent you a PM. I suggest you read it as a matter of urgency.

Re: Will gavin show up thursday

Fed up with it wrote:
theale wrote:I would say a 99% chance he's crawled under a stone for month four of failure to show,anybody think differently?

Why post something you know the answer to? You clearly know he is unable to attend due to a funeral (and wake) Next you will be blaming him for the nerve Agent in Salisbury. It’s clear you are obsessed
How about not a bad job done by those that are running the club, 52 points, 11th, 4th round of FA Cup etc. Don’t be daft that’s positive. Hell bent on destabilising. Look forward to you being vocal on Thursday.
This is the post that started it.

Fed up with it is probably a close confident of gavin,I suggest he give gavin the opportunity to answer questions posed when he is available until then he is possibly doing gavin a disservice,I hope to see gavin tomorrow,is he definitely not going to be there I'm not 100% sure and I'm sure others think likewise.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
supporter wrote:Stan the key words in my reply was "if", if Gavin has a funeral and "if" Theale had knowledge. No I don't know whether Gavin has a funeral and no I wasn't asked to post this and for the record I've never been asked to post anything by anybody. Curious as to why you'd think I'd been asked to post, anybody who knows me would laugh at that. In summary Stan read what I said again and take in the significance of the word if. The only direct comment to Theale was by the previous poster, all I was saying was about respect to the family who've lost someone that was the main point of my post. Hope that clarifies things for you Stan.
Hi,

I have sent you a PM. I suggest you read it as a matter of urgency.
will the message self destruct if he doesn't? Lol