Re: board member resignation

Who said he won't be there?seems like someone on here knows differently,I was just guessing as I normally do,if he is attending a funeral I wish to send my deepest sympathy to the family of the lost loved one,that is one thing I am respectfull to people who deserve respect,the snakes and homophobic bullys on here can swivel.

Surely the meeting should be re-arranged if the chairman cannot make it? This is the third time he won't have made the meeting.

As someone who has recently had to organise a funeral so understands timelines why was the meeting re-arranged last week to a date where the chairman couldn't make it? When they would have known the funeral was taking place on that day?

Bush wrote:Surely the meeting should be re-arranged if the chairman cannot make it? This is the third time he won't have made the meeting.

As someone who has recently had to organise a funeral so understands timelines why was the meeting re-arranged last week to a date where the chairman couldn't make it? When they would have known the funeral was taking place on that day?
are all funeral timelines the same then. I find it really uncomfortable that people are questioning funeral times

Jimmy Exile wrote:
Bush wrote:Surely the meeting should be re-arranged if the chairman cannot make it? This is the third time he won't have made the meeting.

are all funeral timelines the same then. I find it really uncomfortable that people are questioning funeral times
I'm questioning why the club arranged a meeting on a day the chairman couldn't make it and why they haven't moved it. End of the day it's the trusts AGM. Can that even go ahead without the chairman?

My dear Dad passed away on the 27th February.
The earliest we could get for his funeral will be the 3rd April.
5 weeks maybe it would of been very simple to re arrange the meeting for the third time, nobody objected because of the weather so certainly sure nobody would of objected due to a bereavement.
He needed to be there for sure so just should of been postponed again.
No big deal is it to wait a few more days.
Anyway is that official as the new contributor is the only person making that statement clearly in the know.

Kevin Ward wrote:The chairman of the Trust is Shaun Johnson. He will be there on Thursday.

Gavin is still the figurehead for this club Kevin.
Forget the AGM he needs to be there to answer any questions so clearly it needed postponing again at least the supporters part as his attendance was required.
Who would complain at a postponement for a valid reason?.

Harps62 wrote:
Kevin Ward wrote:The chairman of the Trust is Shaun Johnson. He will be there on Thursday.

Gavin is still the figurehead for this club Kevin.
Forget the AGM he needs to be there to answer any questions so clearly it needed postponing again at least the supporters part as his attendance was required.
Who would complain at a postponement for a valid reason?.
Hi. there are 8 other directors. I am sure they are perfectly capacble of answering any questions.

Harps62 wrote:My dear Dad passed away on the 27th February.
The earliest we could get for his funeral will be the 3rd April.
5 weeks maybe it would of been very simple to re arrange the meeting for the third time, nobody objected because of the weather so certainly sure nobody would of objected due to a bereavement.
He needed to be there for sure so just should of been postponed again.
No big deal is it to wait a few more days.
Anyway is that official as the new contributor is the only person making that statement clearly in the know.
3 weeks it took to arrange the funeral for my mother as well. As you said I would have no issues what so ever postponing.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:If the deceased if a close relative or very close friend then delay the meeting. That would be respectful and allow Gavin to answer the questions many people have.

If the deceased person is known to Gavin but isn't close I doubt very much that the funeral will be taking place in the dark.
hi stan. why can't the other 8 directors answer questions? I presume our board are all as one and all informed so what's the problem?

Jimmy Exile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:If the deceased if a close relative or very close friend then delay the meeting. That would be respectful and allow Gavin to answer the questions many people have.

If the deceased person is known to Gavin but isn't close I doubt very much that the funeral will be taking place in the dark.
hi stan. why can't the other 8 directors answer questions? I presume our board are all as one and all informed so what's the problem?
Hi jimmy, 3 opportunities to meet the fans and the guy who runs the supporters owned club hasn't made it once. Why is this jimmy?

Jimmy exile do the board know the answer to all the questions? I am reliably informed that Gavin makes decisions without the knowledge and backing of the operations and trust boards therefore the meeting in my opinion needs to be re-arranged remember at the last meeting your brother stood up and informed everyone that Gavin was not there as he was considering his position and we are still awaiting his decision on this.

owlsabout wrote:Jimmy exile do the board know the answer to all the questions? I am reliably informed that Gavin makes decisions without the knowledge and backing of the operations and trust boards therefore the meeting in my opinion needs to be re-arranged remember at the last meeting your brother stood up and informed everyone that Gavin was not there as he was considering his position and we are still awaiting his decision on this.
owls, I haven't got any brothers so **** knows what you are smoking.

who are you reliably informed by? I've seen you say loads of times you are in the know like theale but you both just come across like shitstirrers to be honest. just so you know I'm not in the know at all and haven't got a fecking clue what goes on. you are really critical of Gavin what is it exactly that you don't like?

if you know what is going on why not tell us how you know and it might give some credibility then. I'm not having a go but it's annoying how people seem to hint they know stuff but don't say what or how. just my opinion and hope you respect my opinion.