Re: Labadie

Bush wrote:
Offer what he is on now with a clause in 12months of a further year for the wages offered to him in our last offer. Clause can only be activated by the club. Protects us all around.
Much easier to play chairman when it's not your hard earned :(

southernfan wrote:
Bush wrote:
Offer what he is on now with a clause in 12months of a further year for the wages offered to him in our last offer. Clause can only be activated by the club. Protects us all around.
It's not the chairmans hard earned either! Thought we were a supporters owned club?

Bush wrote:
southernfan wrote:
Bush wrote:
It's not the chairmans hard earned either! Thought we were a supporters owned club?
Do you think that any of the monies raised to rescue the club was still available to fund this contract offer, or perhaps having raised the rescue fund you think the fund raisers (other than the elected Trust Board) should now be influencing the way subsequent and future revenue is spent/allocated?

Ridiculous.

Much easier to play chairman when it's not your hard earned :

It's not the chairmans hard earned either! Thought we were a supporters owned club?[/quote]

Do you think that any of the monies raised to rescue the club was still available to fund this contract offer, or perhaps having raised the rescue fund you think the fund raisers (other than the elected Trust Board) should now be influencing the way subsequent and future revenue is spent/allocated?

Ridiculous.[/quote]

No of course not but I was responding to the ridiculous suggestion I shouldn't comment because it's not my money because I am not the chairman.

I was asked by someone how I would structure the contract offer and I said how I would.

Bush wrote:

No of course not but I was responding to the ridiculous suggestion I shouldn't comment because it's not my money because I am not the chairman.

I was asked by someone how I would structure the contract offer and I said how I would.

Bush,

Surely by now you will have realized that unless you not only agree with everything done by the club and even if you have an idea you need to run it past the thought police first, then everything you say is of no merit.

Please ensure that at all times you acknowledge that the board of directors of Newport County are gods amongst men, diamonds in sh!t, right on all things.

Dear God man, what do you think this is, a message board where you, me and everyone else is entitled to put forward a point of view?

Your last paragraph will be by a mile the best and most sensible statement for some time on here.
Wait for the insults to follow
Tighten chin straps
Incoming!!!!!!

My old boss used to say that every time there was a possibility of flack.

Bush wrote:

Nah, I'm not buying that - you wrote:

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Bush wrote:

Bush,

Surely by now you will have realized that unless you not only agree with everything done by the club and even if you have an idea you need to run it past the thought police first, then everything you say is of no merit.

Please ensure that at all times you acknowledge that the board of directors of Newport County are gods amongst men, diamonds in sh!t, right on all things.

Dear God man, what do you think this is, a message board where you, me and everyone else is entitled to put forward a point of view?
I see you've reverted to form - incessant ranting and irrational self-promotion.

Harps62 wrote:Spider.
Of course the loss was all down to OB who was by far the worst player on the pitch.
But maybe it was actually down to the idiot in charge.
Keep digging Spider.

Maybe you've forgotten. If it hadn't been for O B as you call him, we would be playing the likes of Solihull and Barrow this season.

Cornish Exile wrote:
Of course the loss was all down to OB who was by far the worst player on the pitch.
Keep digging Spider.

Maybe you've forgotten. If it hadn't been for O B as you call him, we would be playing the likes of Solihull and Barrow this season.
Cornish.
Once again you have lost the plot or not read any of the threads above.
Totally confused by your contribution.
It takes the position that we took big risks in signing O'Brien & Mickey.
I disagree by stating O'Brien played a full game for us just one day after signing.
Thought you would realise that the worst player scenario was very much tongue in cheek.
Certainly was not there and 100% sure he was not the poorest player on the pitch albeit we lost 3-1
The idiot bit about Westley by the way is not tongue in cheek.
I mean that 100%
If you want to jump in every time I post with cheep jibes feel free to carry on.
Start digging the hole.

Harps62 wrote:
Cornish Exile wrote:
Keep digging Spider.

Cornish.
Once again you have lost the plot or not read any of the threads above.
Totally confused by your contribution.
It takes the position that we took big risks in signing O'Brien & Mickey.
I disagree by stating O'Brien played a full game for us just one day after signing.
Thought you would realise that the worst player scenario was very much tongue in cheek.
Certainly was not there and 100% sure he was not the poorest player on the pitch albeit we lost 3-1
The idiot bit about Westley by the way is not tongue in cheek.
I mean that 100%
If you want to jump in every time I post with cheep jibes feel free to carry on.
Start digging the hole.
Surely signing players who had been out of action through injury for several months was taking a risk.

Nothing personal, just putting my point of view, which I am sure you agree, is what Message Boards are for.

Everything is a risk.
But playing 90 minutes after signing for us the previous day makes me think on this occasion no risk as he was up and running straight away.
Sheehan was a risk, Labs certainly will be.
O'Brien not in the same ball park as risks go, as also was Mickey.
Never a serious risk for us.
Not sure but don't think Mickey has lost any time to injury since.
Maybe wrong in that statement though.