Re: GRANDSTAND: EXILES v CREWE

Unfortunately I think MF has been too supportive of some and ignored others. Contract talks in my opinion with some and not others implies one thing, they are not wanted. Then we also players on 2 years contracts who are not up to it. Poor signings wasted money on loans who seldom play, I don't think MF will be a successful manager, managers don't have friends in any walk of life, difficult but fair decisions and assumptions are required in those positions.
Just an opinion

somerton moss wrote:One thing I know if we play like this against the form team Coventry it will be a cricket score. With their 4-0 win today Mcnulty hat trick it could be a bad Friday.
Opportunity for the players to prove if they are good enough and make passionate, ambitious supporters like me eat humble pie.
Opportunity for Flynn to select our best eleven.

somerton moss wrote:One thing I know if we play like this against the form team Coventry it will be a cricket score. With their 4-0 win today Mcnulty hat trick it could be a bad Friday.
Opportunity for the players to prove if they are good enough and make passionate, ambitious supporters like me eat humble pie.

If we had played like that against Luton it would have been a cricket score, luckily we didn't ...hopefully we'll be back on song against Coventry.
Crewe were there for the taking, awful side. We were just worse

Exile 1976 wrote:

If we had played like that against Luton it would have been a cricket score, luckily we didn't ...hopefully we'll be back on song against Coventry.
But why were we worse? The last match I attended was FGR. They were there for the taking and yet we gifted them three goals and a point. When are we actually going to beat these poor sides?

wattsville_boy wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:

But why were we worse? The last match I attended was FGR. They were there for the taking and yet we gifted them three goals and a point. When are we actually going to beat these poor sides?

F.G.R. are much improved since they splashed the cash in January.

They turned Mansfield over to-day.

Loyalfoot wrote:Look at how much F G R have put in we ain't got that cash
You keep trumpeting on about budgets, almost as if you are putting a defensive case for someone.

Money can have an impact, particularly if a manager has limited ability when success can sometimes be bought. However Accrington has shown what can be done with limited funds and to that I would add Yeovil when they went through to the Championship in 2013.

Nothing to do with budget only got to look at Accrington Stanley, it was poor today probably the worst under MF , predictable flat clueless against a very poor side, i get playing route one when chasing the game but ffs play in right there centre half had a cigar yesterday , lets hope our season dont nose dive now and we get s reaction friday , i agree with most on mb our recruitment in January as been awful apart from Sheehan this summer mf will be judged on who he brings in and who he lets go , and i ve got to say well done to sercuity who dealt with those crewe idiots yesterday , and the Crewe fan who clarmed it all down cd have not nasty .

owlsabout wrote:What s that all about trigger ? What do you know ??
I'm not going to post it on here mate, I know others that come on here heard it too, if they want to post it fine! It came from someone you know well and surprised you didn't here it? If I see you Friday I'll tell you then. Totally unprofessional in our position if true! A good result and performance yesterday could have seen a 6k crowd Friday with Cov coming