Re: Michael Flynn

This run of form was always going to happen. With the odd exception all our wins have been by 1 goal. We have generally set up to not lose rather than to win in my opinion, which is fine by me after the last few years. I guess the challenge now is to build on it; if we'd put some of the crap teams to visit us this season to the sword like we're capable of on our day we'd be sitting pretty now - Port Vale, Barnet, Morecambe, Crewe - 12 points available, 3 gained - that's where our season has fallen short and Flynny will obviously know all of this.

Loyalfoot wrote:Neil you should have a 1 2 1 with Willmott your so much of a drama man it's in true.

County have had a good season compared to last year with moneybin the bank for next season.

Arrange a meeting between the two of us anytime you want old bean.

I am at an advantage over Robbie though so its not a fair starting point..........I know what he looks like and unlike him I have a backbone and wont 'bottle out ' of a challenge as he does so many times in games :wink: :lol:

UPTHEPORT wrote:My take for what its worth we have had a better season than most expected great Cup run and mid table

I think people forget we are a league two club not world beaters

Yes we have gone a bit stale of late

Corky I like most of your stuff you post but the Hang your head comment is out of order

Just my opinion

PM sent with my reasons why....did you get it ?

neilcork68 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:My take for what its worth we have had a better season than most expected great Cup run and mid table

Corky I like most of your stuff you post but the Hang your head comment is out of order

Just my opinion

Just opened it mate I'm in work will reply laters

rncfc wrote:This run of form was always going to happen. With the odd exception all our wins have been by 1 goal. We have generally set up to not lose rather than to win in my opinion, which is fine by me after the last few years. I guess the challenge now is to build on it; if we'd put some of the crap teams to visit us this season to the sword like we're capable of on our day we'd be sitting pretty now - Port Vale, Barnet, Morecambe, Crewe - 12 points available, 3 gained - that's where our season has fallen short and Flynny will obviously know all of this.
It's actually 2 points gained. Drew with PV and Morecambe.

neilcork68 wrote:

Just my opinion

Had read now and still dont agree Flynny is a inexperanced manager he will make mistakes hes human
We where almost relegated last season and Flynny worked wonders perhaps other teams have now sussed us out and Flynny is going to have to learn how to turn us into a playoff chasing side and really we aint that far off so im giving him slack because I think he will take us on

So in summery Corky no imo you shouldnt have said he should hang his head but thats your right to and mine to disagree