Nouble
Hayes

Love to sign;

Akinde to partner Amond
Yorweth
Ryan Jackson
Samuel * as a winger

Re: Retain list

Bush wrote:Win a match and we are gonna make the play offs. Lose a match and it's let's name who we should get rid of!
Personally I thought the subject was about which players to retain ???? Nothing to do with todays match. My list would've been the same yesterday.

SULLY34 wrote:
Bush wrote:Win a match and we are gonna make the play offs. Lose a match and it's let's name who we should get rid of!
Personally I thought the subject was about which players to retain ???? Nothing to do with todays match. My list would've been the same yesterday.
Yet you state 8 players you like to be released.
Puzzling that

Loyalfoot wrote:We can release who we want but as I've said we ain't got the money to get in top quality players hence we are a mid table side
Absolutely watertight argument, Loyalfoot. That’s why you’d never see a side like, say, Accy Stanley with a tiny budget fighting for promoti... Oh. :lol:

For me, the retained list will tell us a lot about Flynn’s attitude and ability. Quite understandably, he wanted to stick this season with many of the players who worked miracles for him last year. But this season has shown up their technical limitations. If Flynn wants us to progress as a team and him as a manager, he and we will need to wave goodbye to many of those same players and have confidence that we can sign/develop better players.

daftasfxxx wrote:
SULLY34 wrote:
Yet you state 8 players you like to be released.
Puzzling that
Only puzzling thing is your reply????? Not slept well ? The hour put you out ? I would like those players released for the simple reason that I don't think they're good enough. My opinion for the past few weeks. Labadie for a different reason. Great player but in all honesty was never going to sign before he got injured.

Kairdiff Exile wrote:
Loyalfoot wrote:We can release who we want but as I've said we ain't got the money to get in top quality players hence we are a mid table side
Absolutely watertight argument, Loyalfoot. That’s why you’d never see a side like, say, Accy Stanley with a tiny budget fighting for promoti... Oh. :lol:

For me, the retained list will tell us a lot about Flynn’s attitude and ability. Quite understandably, he wanted to stick this season with many of the players who worked miracles for him last year. But this season has shown up their technical limitations. If Flynn wants us to progress as a team and him as a manager, he and we will need to wave goodbye to many of those same players and have confidence that we can sign/develop better players.

Accrington have a multi millionaire chairman who paid off their debt and covers their substantial annual shortfall

Alan G Bryant wrote:
Kairdiff Exile wrote:

Accrington have a multi millionaire chairman who paid off their debt and covers their substantial annual shortfall
What you are implying then is that the Trust model will never bring us success.

People got carried away over beating Yeovil who were dreadful as usual, we've won 1 in 12 and you only have to listen to the non-existent atmosphere to realise to the feel good factor has long gone, we need to see evidence that Flynn is learning and improving.