Mickey Demetriou

In today's Argus saying ''that wasn't us and we owe the fans one after that''

Didn't we have the same said after the Mansfield game where the very same players offered the travelling fans their money back because of a similar performance ????

Not going to comment on the report , just ask one question..........Why did they not perform ?

I am sure I am not alone in having the same thoughts about my/ our team As long as they give their all we can handle a defeat to a better team on the day...When they don't , aren't we justified in our criticism of them ?

Re: Mickey Demetriou

Justanordinaryfan wrote:Whilst he has a right to question himself and the teams performance.... one player I never question is MD.

White aside, he is my stand out player of the season by a country mile.

I all fairness , neither would I . He is one player who would give his all in a kick about out your back garden......
The worrying thing is why twice in a just over a month have the players had to come out with this .....'It wasn't us'' type performance....Everyone has off days in their job but the whole group ?????

Exile 1976 wrote:The same reason why Notts County got turned over last week by relegation favourites Chesterfield, they're inconsistent, like most of the teams in League 2.
If they could turn it in every week they wouldn't be playing for Newport County mate.

I realise they are inconsistent hence their limitations and the reasons they play in league 2 but 10 or 11 players out of the 14 used having bad games at the same time ??? Sorry I can't put that down to that reason..
There is no smoke without fire and many rumours that start on here have proved to be true so maybe something is wrong ' off field '

No I wont post what I heard , like many others

neilcork68 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:The same reason why Notts County got turned over last week by relegation favourites Chesterfield, they're inconsistent, like most of the teams in League 2.
If they could turn it in every week they wouldn't be playing for Newport County mate.

I realise they are inconsistent hence their limitations and the reasons they play in league 2 but 10 or 11 players out of the 14 used having bad games at the same time ??? Sorry I can't put that down to that reason..
There is no smoke without fire and many rumours that start on here have proved to be true so maybe something is wrong ' off field '

If that's the case, why wasn't it wrong when we played Luton the week before or Yeovil before that???

neilcork68 wrote:
I am sure I am not alone in having the same thoughts about my/ our team As long as they give their all we can handle a defeat to a better team on the day...When they don't , aren't we justified in our criticism of them ?
Has always been exactly my thoughts

Exile 1976 wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:

If that's the case, why wasn't it wrong when we played Luton the week before or Yeovil before that???

See PM sent to you for a possible reason ??