Re: Edinburgh rubbing his hands??

He's a 55 yr old father of 3.

Looks like the club are already sniffing him out ...

Leyton Orient's chief executive Danny Macklin has already been to meet Mr Long and congratulate him and his family.
Although he is not a season ticket holder, he said the father-of-three is a 'dedicated regular'. 
He told MailOnline: 'We're absolutely delighted for Paul. I recognised his face as soon as I saw him as did many members of our team.
'He's such a genuine man, we're really pleased for him.'
The football boss revealed the club has big plans for Mr Long's seat at their east London stadium.
He added: 'We've invited him to come down and meet our owners and we've got something very special lined up for his usual seat. 
'It's obviously a very lucky one so we're going to mark it especially and run competitions for people to sit there and see if that good luck rubs off on them.'  
Orient has also invited him to watch them play Maidenhead United on Easter Monday. 

With £9m I wouldn’t see the point. Whatever could reasonably be given would just be frittered away on inflated wages for average players for 1 season.

I’d give a million towards a new stand or a share in ground ownership though. Think that would give the club more of a legacy.

I’d also buy TJs, do it out into a massive football and music venue and then gift it to the club when it was up and running.

rncfc wrote:55 and with 3 kids? By the time he secures his families future, sorts out his new inheritance tax problem and buys the luxuries he and his family have always dreamed of, there won't be an awful lot of liquid cash for him to sling at a basket-case like Leyton Orient - even if his Mrs allows it.
He's single, split up with his girlfriend a few weeks before.

But yeah, £9m won't last long in football.

SJG99 wrote:
rncfc wrote:55 and with 3 kids? By the time he secures his families future, sorts out his new inheritance tax problem and buys the luxuries he and his family have always dreamed of, there won't be an awful lot of liquid cash for him to sling at a basket-case like Leyton Orient - even if his Mrs allows it.
He's single, split up with his girlfriend a few weeks before.

But yeah, £9m won't last long in football.
Bet his girlfriend is p!ssed off :bounce: